×⟨Chapter 20⟩× | ♡⟨ Finally! ⟩♡

·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•··•·•·•·
♡•·×·•♡
ᵖᵃʳᵗ 1
·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•··•·•·•·

🌺🌱♧~Miu!~♧🌱🌺
ᵒⁿˡⁱⁿᵉ

·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•··•·•·•·
♡•·×·•♡
·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•··•·•·•·

[This page is gonna be in 3-4 parts, this is part 1]

·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•··•·•·•·
♡•·×·•♡
·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•·•··•·•·•·

🌺🌱♧~Miu!~♧🌱🌺:
Hey!! Kokichi!!

Yeah slutruma?

🌺🌱♧~Miu!~♧🌱🌺:
Are you actually dating Shuichi?

... Why do you need to know?

🌺🌱♧~Miu!~♧🌱🌺: C'mon! I'm your best friend! I understand if it's private, but still! Can you atleast tell me a bit?

Fine... I am. But don't tell anyone!

🌺🌱♧~Miu!~♧🌱🌺: Okay, okay! But why??

🌺🌱♧~Miu!~♧🌱🌺: I thought you said, you didn't like him? Or was that a lie?

Of course that was a lie.

And for the reason why, Is cause I trusted him

🌺🌱♧~Miu!~♧🌱🌺:... You make that sound like if it's something hard to do

That's cause it is, I have every bad trust issues

🌺🌱♧~Miu!~♧🌱🌺: Why do you have bad trust issues? Is it because of something??

I had a lot of 'friends' and 'best friends' who backstabbed me, when I was still a child, around 10-13, And I got attached to people because I never got the love and attention I needed from my parents...

🌺🌱♧~Miu!~♧🌱🌺: Was your parents abusive?

Yes. My mother was mentally abusive, and you already know my father was physically abusive, but he became more abusive, physically and mentally, after my mother died of a heart attack, and stated beating and raping me.

It was pain full, so painfully, I hate it! I wanted to run away, but What could I do?! I was malnourished, I didn't have enough energy, hell, enough good health!

🌺🌱♧~Miu!~♧🌱🌺: Oh my God.. I'm so sorry for that! Your parents are asshole! You deserve so much better! You're an amazing person!

Thank you... Do you have any other questions?

🌺🌱♧~Miu!~♧🌱🌺: Well yeah.. what made you trust Shuichi? He was just like the rest of us!

Well, first off, he didn't despise me, and he was more understanding and loving, I liked that about him, He would hang out with me when no one else did even though he could've hanged out with anyone else, I don't know how he saw through my lies, I was so good at lies, I've practiced lying for years and years! Ever since 5 years old. But he could see right through it, and helped me go though my life more pleasantly.