Chapter 2

Y/N'S POV

"What's wrong baby?" I asked Maya as I picked her up. "I want daddy..." She pouted as she laid her head on my chest. Then Diggy walked in. "DADDY!!!" She yelled. He turned to us & smiled. "Shhh.." He put his index finger up to his lips. "The boys are asleep..." She cover her mouth. "C'mere." She jumped out of my arms & ran to him. I smiled. "Hey bigfoot.." He picked her up. I giggled. "You have fun with mommy!" She nodded. "Uh huh, but my feets not big!" "Uh huh.." "Uh uh!" "Are so.." Oh my God, this can go on all day. "Are not!" She folded her arms. "I can do that too.." He put her down & folded his arms as well. I shook my head. "Baby, you arguing with a five-year-old. Let it go, you will lose.." He chuckled & kneel down. "She's just mad cause I win all the argument..." Maya giggled. Maybe if he'd stop trynna seduce me every time we fuckin argue.... I rolled my eyes & walked downstairs, then the doorbell rang.

"Coming.." I opened the door. "What're you doing here!?" "No hello?" I sighed. "Jacob, why're you here? Shouldn't you be with wifey??" "Alix went home to visit her fam for awhile and she took Junior with her..." I snickered. "Awww, so sad.." I attempted to close the door, but he stopped it. "[your first initial].." "Babe, who's at the door?" Diggy said as he walked down the stairs with Maya in his arms. "Aye Jake...c'mon in." I rolled my eyes & walked upstairs to the boys room. "Babe!" Dig yelled after me. I ignored him. I smiled as I watched them sleep. "My babies.." "Mommy." I turned around. "Yes baby?" "I'm hungry.." She whined. "Where's daddy?" "He's gone.." I sighed. "Okay, come on." I grabbed her hand.

STELLA'S POV

"I don't care what he said Rossetti!!" I yelled at my sister through the phone. "He's not good! Besides, don't you have a man?" "Who Ca$h?" She asked. I paused & my eyes widened. "Ca$h, as in TK n Ca$h??" "Yes?" She simply said. "YOU'RE WITH HIM!?" I yelled. She heavily sighed. "Now what's wrong with him?" "It's his buddy TK.." "What about him??" She sounded worried. "Just stay away from him.." "What? Shel--" "Just do it, okay!" She sighed. "Okay okay, but it's kinda hard. They're always together." "Just please.." "Okay." I sighed. "MOMMYYYY!!" "Is that Yaz??" I smiled. "Yeah.." I looked at him as he ran in. "Yes baby?" "Where's daddy?" He pouted. "He's in the shower baby.." He sighed. "Hey, lemme talk to him.." "You wanna talk to Aunt Rosse?" He looked up. "Uh huh.." He grabbed the phone. "Hey auntie .... Uh huh .... Uh huh .... She's fun. She let's me play with her toys!" I smiled. "Uh huh .... Uh huh .... Sorry auntie." He giggled & handed me that phone. Then I heard the bathroom door, I looked up & bit my bottom lip. He smirked & winked at me. "DADDYYY!!" "Sup lil man.." He picked Yaz up. "Are you even listening to me?" "What??" I was reeled back in. "I said Yaz don't love me no more.." I laughed. "He said he loves his sister more than me.." "You're never around Rossetti.." I giggled. "That's not my fault.." "Okayy Rose.."

I love my little family. Every single one of them means everything to me, especially Safiya. Even though she isn't mine, she means so much to me. I adore her. "Mom, are you okay?" I looked up & smiled. Safiya calls me mom ever so often. I told her that she could call me whatever made her feel comfortable. "Yeah, I'm fine sweetheart. Don't worry about me, I'm good." She rose her eyebrow at me. I laughed a little. "Fiya, I'm fine." "Okay, well daddy said that he was leaving and that he'd be back later.." I nodded. "Okay honey.." I got up. "Where's your brother?" "Daddy put him down for his nap." I smiled & sat back down. "Then I can rest." "Not exactly.." I rose my eyebrow. "I'm hungry." I giggled & got up again. "Well come on then.." We walked downstairs.

DIGGY'S POV

I sighed as Spin & Trevor walked in. "We can't be doing this all the damn time.." I clocked the gun. "We got kids we could possibly put in danger....no offense Trev." He nodded. "Let's just get this shit gon.." "Iight, let's go.." I tucked the gun in my back & got in the car. "Why do I always let you drive my shit??" Jacob shook his head as he got in the passenger seat. "I done got like seven ticket because of you.." "Cause he's the best driver.." Trevor spoke up. "Don't I always pay you back?" He got quiet. "Exactly, so sit back and shut ya ass up!" I turned on the car. "And we out.." I sped off.

At the warehouse

"Where's my money, Reggie?" I nudged the side of his head with my gun. "Huh?" I clocked it. He flinched. "Can't hear you Reg?" "I-I-Ion know.." I sharply turned my head toward him, then looked back at the guys. "He don't know? This nigga just saw that he ain't know where my money was?" They shook their head or shrugged. I rammed Reggie to the wall, by his throat & pressed the gun into his dreads. "Muthafucka, where the fuck is my goddamn money!?" He was choking and gagging, but I never released my grip, it grew tighter. "I don't.." He gasped for air. "...have it." "You ain't got it huh?" I banged his head against the wall. I clenched my jaw & let him go. Walking away, I stretched my arm back & shot him in the head. I'ma great shot. "Let's go.." I kept walking & patted Spin's chest as I walked passed him. "Go check his crib....and take Jake with you." They left in Spin car. I grabbed Trevor by the back of his neck. "Ride with me."

"What's gotchu down?" I asked him as I sped off. He shook his head. "Nothing.." He sighed. "It's just that my girl told me that she was pregnant.." "Well that's great man....Congrats.." I nudged him. He chuckled. "Yeah nah that's just it we both agreed that we weren't gonna have kids, but now I'm startin to think that I want it.." "What did Zen said?" I asked, stopping at a red light. He shrugged. "She just said she was pregnant and went back upstairs.." "She didn't leave so she's probably thinkin bout keepin it.." He sighed. "I hope you right.." "Have I ever steered you wrong??" He chuckled, then smiled.

A few hours later ; 8:49 p.m.

"Babe I'm back!" I yelled as I closed the front door. "DADDYYYY!!!" Maya & the boys ran out the kitchen. "Hey kiddos.." I picked up Maya & DJ as Danny clung onto my leg. I laughed & walked into the kitchen. "Hey baby.." I went to kiss her, but she turned her head. "Where'd you go?" I put Maya & DJ down. "Go watch cartoons..." They all ran off. "Babe, I had to take care of some business..." She turned to me & folded her arms. "You have to stop this!" She whispered loudly. "You're gonna get yourself killed!" I pulled into me & held her. "Y/n, I'm gonna be fine." I kissed her. "You worry too much.." She sighed & looked away.