Chapter 14

DIGGY'S POV

"DADDYYYY!!!" The kiddos yelled, running back in. "Yes?" I turned around, biting into my toast. "It's your birthday present.." Maya said, holding out a small box. I sat my plate on the counter & kneeled down to their level. "Awwwwww...." I laughed. "Y'all got me a present?" They all nodded. I smiled & opened it. "Keys..?" I questioned. "Keys to what?" They shrugged, with grins on their faces. "I blame ya mama..." They giggled & ran off. I sighed & stood up. "BABE!?" "What Daniel?" She yelled back. "What are these keys too??" "What keys baby?" I walked upstairs. I walked into the bathroom & juggled them in the air. She turned around. She giggled. "Oh, you got your birthday present from the kids??" I sighed. "Babyyyyy!!!" I whined. She giggled & walked over to me. She kissed me. "Stop crying..." She told me. "It's somewhere hidden, cause I knew you'd try and find it.." He chuckled. "You right...Now where's my present from you..?" She smirked. "I'm not telling you!" She waddled off. I followed her.

"So you ain't get me shit?" I questioned. "Yep that's right, you ain't got me shit that's why you won't tell me where my present is..." She turned around & glared at me. I smirked. "First of all, don't you dare try that bullshit with me Daniel!" She snapped. "I've been stressing all month trynna figure out what I was gonna get you after the kids got yours! And second, fuck off! You're being fuckin annoying, if you keep that shit up your favorite part on your body is gonna get chopped off!" I just looked at her & stepped back. She sighed & walked up to me. "Baby I'm sorry, I-I-.." I pecked her lips. "Just don't let it happen again or you'll be the one gettin the birthday sex, instead of me.." She smirked, rolled her eyes & waddled off. "So you not gon tell me where my present is!?" I yelled after her. "Leave me alone Daniel!" She yelled back. I chuckled.

A little later ; 1:32 p.m.

"My baby getting oldddd!!!" Ma cried as she held me in a tight hug. I chuckled. "Ma, I'm only 27.." "And in three years you'll be 30!" Y/n giggled. "He just doesn't wanna admit it, he's in denial. He's becoming an old man.." I shook my head. "He's not used to it.." "And you not?" She snickered. "I'm not getting older, I'm getting wiser.." "Amen!" Ma have her a high five. I shook my head again. "I'm done with y'all.." Y/n smiled at me. "You and Spin turning up tonight??" Dad asked, walking in. I chuckled. "You already know... Just hope he don't ever do it.." Dad nodded. Then I heard the front door open. "Nice whip..." I turned my head to Russ walking in. "That yours??" He asked me. I nodded. "Birthday gift from the kids.." "Damn, they got good taste. Makes me wonder what they gettin me for mine..?" We all laughed. "Boy get outta here!" Ma laughed. Russ walked over to her, hugging her & giving Dad some dap. "What y'all been gettin into?" Dad shrugged. "Nothin new.." Russ chuckled. "Same old, same old..."

Later that night ; around midnight

"SHOUTOUT TO MY NIGGA DIGGY!!!" I heard Spin yell through the mic. "IT'S HIS MUFUCKIN BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY 27TH, MY NIGGA!!" I saluted him & continued to sip my drink. We hit the club around 10 or 11 & I'm already half drunk. Girls buying me drink after drink, thinking they bout to get some. I may be drunk, but I ain't stupid. They ain't bout to get in my pants, just like I ain't bout to get in theirs. But if Y/n was here & she wasn't pregnant, that's a different story.....she would've gotten pregnant tonight! "I Ain't Nothing But A Real One, You Already Know What It Is..." I heard blasting through the speakers of the club. I chuckled. "Girl You Need A Beast, I'ma Go Hard For Ya. All Up In The Sheets, I'ma Go Harrrrd For Ya!" My nigga got this shit live for a nigga on his b-day. Bumming my shit. I was trynna be on my Trey Songz shit... Can't Relate is that shit!

" Say, girl, whatcha say?
I been getting the money, eh
Private jet, that's state to state
Scrub nigga I just can't relate
I just can't relate
I just can't relate
Baby, I can get you anything that you want but ya man just can't relate

He can't relate
He just can't relate
Baby, I can get you anything that you want but ya man just can't relate
He can't relate
He just can't relate
Baby, I can get you anything that you want but ya man just can't relate "

I slurped, stumbling out of the club at around 3 in the morning. I chuckled. "Aw shit..." I said, leaning against my car. I pulled my keys out my pocket & they fell on the ground. Getting up from picking my keys up, I was surrounded by atleast five or six big black buff niggas. I sighed, under my breath. "Aw shit...."

|
|
|

A/N : Diggy's new car is in the media..