Chapter 9

Y/N'S POV

"MOMMYYYY!!!" I sighed. Diggy chuckled, lifted his head from under the covers & kissed me. Then I heard three gasps. "DADDDYYYYY!!!!" They all jumped in our bed & attacked him with hugs and thousands of kisses. I smiled & sat up. "Goodmorning to you too." "Where did you go yesterday?" Maya asked. "You looked mad..." "Mommy was crying!" The twins said & they all stopped hugged the life out of his neck to fold their arms. Dan looked over at me. I looked away. "I was at the studio." Hopefully. "I need to blow off some steam. I didn't mean to make mommy cry, there was a lot of sh--" I nudged him. He cleared him throat. "There was a lot on my mind and I had to do what I know....and that's music." Maya laid her head in my lap. "Anyway, this ain't bout me. Mommy got somethin she gotta tell y'all." "Daniel..." I sighed. "I think you waited long enough." I sighed again. "Guys...." I looked down & stroked Maya's cheek. She smiled, playing with my wedding ring. "I-I-I'm pregnant.." Maya's eyes widened & she sat up. "NO WAYYYY!!!!" She squealed. I smiled. Daniel and I kinda explained the whole pregnancy thing to her last year, she's always so curious.

"What's that!?" Danny asked. "You've gonna have another sister or brother, maybe both. I'm having twins." "Like me and Danny?" DJ asked. I nodded. "Cool!!!!" "I'M GONNA BE A BIG SISTER!!!" Maya squealed. I looked at Daniel & shook my head. "And I repeat....Mad House!" He chuckled & kissed me. "I have to potty.." DJ jumped up & down on the bed. Dan chuckled again. "C'mon lil man.." DJ jumped out of bed & they left. "Go with them." I told Danny. He left as well. "Come on mamas, let's go start breakfast." We walked downstairs. "Mommy, where did daddy really go?" "I don't know baby, I'm just as lost as you." She sighed. "Do you think...." I shook my head. "No baby, daddy would never cheat on mommy." I told her. "Daddy is a family man, he'd never betray us." "Just lie to us." She looked down. I walked over to comfort her. "I was at grandma and grandpa's house." Maya & I turned around. "Why'd you lie!?" Maya yelled. "Yaya I--" She jumped out of the chair & ran upstairs. "Maya!" I yelled after her. She slammed her bedroom door. He looked at me & sighed. "Dwayne, go play." They both ran off. "Dumbass.." I shook my head. He sighed again. "Yeah..."

Later on ; 2:57 p.m.

"Hello, hello, hello." I said as we walked into the backyard. "Uncle Diggy! Auntie Y/n!" Ava gasped & run over to us. "Hey Princess." Dig kissed her head, cause he had a handful of presents. "Maya!" "Happy Birthday Ava!!" They hugged for dear life. I giggled. "C'mon boys." Diggy said, walking off. They each had a present in the hands. Diggy sat all of Ava's presents on the table. "Hey Valentine's ladies." He kissed Mama J, Vanessa & Miley's head. Angela must not be here. Danny & DJ gave Mama & Vanessa their Valentine's Day gift. "AUNTIE!!!" "UNCLE DIGGY!" I heard from all directions. MADDD HOUSEEEEE!!! I thought to myself, then laughed. "Hey guys." All of our nieces and nephews. Vanessa's kids- Ava Marie, the birthday girl...she's just turned 7, Michelle is 5, & Michael Jr. and Michaela....they're 3. Ang's kids- Angelica is turning 2-years next month & Raven is just 2 months, but they're not here. Then Jojo's kids- Joseph III is 5, Nicholas and Zachary are 3, & Jasmine and Gianna....they turn 1 month tomorrow. And lastly, Young Russ- Russell III is 2 going on 3, and Kevin is just 2 weeks....but he's at home with Lauryn. And Miley is childless.....she's a child herself, she's only 13.

"Are you enjoying your birthday party, Ava Marie?" I asked. She nodded. "Uh huh!" She smiled. I smiled back. "Ava, come onnnn!!!" Maya & Michelle pulled her away. I giggled. "Hey mommy.." Diggy whispered from behind me. I turned around to him smiling. "Hey daddy." I smiled. "What d'ya want?" He shook his head. "Just came over to check on y'all.." I giggled. "We're fine baby, we're just waiting on this cake.." He chuckled & kissed me head. "Patience children.." I playfully rolled my eyes & smiled. Just then, the cake was brought out & everyone started sing Happy Birthday.

SPIN'S POV

Hours later ; 7:17 p.m.

"Baby! Babyyy!!!" Stella squealed as she jumped on me, while I sat on the sofa. "Yes?" I kinda chuckled. "Y/n's pregnant....with twins!!" She jumped up & down. I held her waist down. "Calm down babe." I told her. "Y/n havin another set of twins?" I laughed, whipping my phone out my pocket. "Where the kids?" I asked her, dialing Dig's number. "Faiyaz is asleep and Safiya is taking her bath." I nodded. She don't usually go to bed until 8:30 anyway. "MOM!!" Safiya yelled. "The Princess yelled..." She giggled. "I'm coming sweetie." She left. "Yo?" Damn....I forgot I called his ass. "Aye foooool!!" I half chuckled. "Yes man.." He chuckled. "Just be lucky you a happy, quiet home!" Y/n yelled in the background. "Not for long..." They laughed. "You're already plopping on my homie girl?" Y/n asked. I laughed. I stopped & looked around for Stella. "Nah, but real shit....I'ma ask her to marry me." Y/n screamed. I moved the phone from my ear. "Damn..." I murmured to myself. "Oh my God, Spin!!!" "Congratulations mane.." Dig said. "Thanks bruh.." "ABOUT GODDAMN TIME!!" Y/n spit out. "Stella's been crying to me since we got back from our honeymoon. She wants to marry you, she's ready." She continued. "But if you're gonna do it, do it right." "Yes ma'am!" "Why you gotta look at me when you say that shit!?" Dig yelled. "You started at damn argument with me, then had the audacity to propose." I laughed. Dig laughed as well. "You the one that started the shit..." "Whatever Daniel!" Y/n hissed. "Aw, give daddy a kiss." "Fuck off pervert!" I laughed hella hard.

"GIBRAN!!" Stella silently yelled. I snapped my head towards her. "Shh!! Are you trying to wake Faiyaz??" I chuckled. "My bad babe, listen to this shit." I put my phone on speaker. We listened to them argue about Dig's proposal for bout a good 15 minutes....laughing our asses off. "You still said yes." Dig laughed. "Whatever you damn oversize three-year-old.." We all laughed. I heard them kiss. "Aw damn..." Dig said. "Y'all heard that shit?" "Every word.." Stella giggled. "Well then, we'll holla at yell later." He hung up. I looked over at Stella. We laughed. "Promise me that your proposal will be better than Diggy's?" "I promise." I kissed her, pulled her into my lap. "Uh uh freaky boy..." She get up. "I gotta be up early tomorrow." I pulled her back down. "Nah babe, just a quickie?" I licked my lips. She got up & grabbed my hand. "You got thirty minutes, Gibran." I kissed her all the way up to our bedroom, laying her on the bed. "I could try.." I smirked. She giggled.