Darkness Is Bitter.

Start from the beginning

"Dad!" Stiles yelled pushing through everyone as I was put on a Gurnee and put in the ambulance.

"Y/N we need to go in our cars. Daddy and stiles will be there in a moment." He said and I nodded feeling him slipping away.

Stiles

I couldn't think, I was running to my car when I heard the passenger door open.

"I'm coming," Scott said getting in and I nodded pulling out as fast as I could. I couldn't handle this.

"My baby sister.. she.. what happened?!" I yelled and Scott looked at me Surprised. "Where was I?! I'm supposed to protect her." I felt tears fall and felt Scott grab my arm.

"This isn't your fault Stiles," Scott said and I pulled into the hospital and got out running in and seeing my dad in the waiting room, I couldn't help but remember when Y/N and I were here when mom died. I held her.. from that day I swore to protect Y/N and look at it now.

"Dad?" I walked over nervously and he looked at me and Scott.

"Stiles.." he said looking at me. "She has to go in for surgery.. she had so many wounds.." he covered his face and that was when I saw Melissa.

"She has multiple wounds covering her body, miraculously, none hitting main arteries, the biggest wound is a large bite in her hip." She explained and my heart dropped at the word. 'Bite' no-no. I grabbed Scott's shoulder and started hyperventilating Scott grabbed me. "Stiles?" Melissa mumbled and my dad stood up.

"Son calm down." My dad mumbled and I stumbled back and fell on a chair. I put my head in my hands and that's when I heard Jackson, Allison, and Lydia walk in.

"Where is she!" Jackson yelled walking over. Melissa sighed. "She's my best friend, please is she okay?"

I didn't listen and I stood up when I finally calmed down, I pulled Scott over into the hall. "Derek," I mumbled to him. "Hair on body, animal hairs, Derek not an animal, Derek not killer, Derek set free."

"Wait really?" He mumbled.

"Girl, IDed, Laura Hale," I mumbled

"Hale.."

"Dereks sister," I said. "We framed him for his sister's murder. And because we did that, Y/N is in surgery." I seethed. "And could potentially, be turning." I spat and Scott gulped. I sighed and moved against the wall. "My baby sister," I whispered.

****

We all waited and waited. Lydia and Jackson stayed, I knew Jackson wouldn't leave. Allison was sitting with Scott who looked a bit uncomfortable, and my dad next to me, both our knees bouncing, and me chewing on my sleeve. It's been a whole hour. When finally Melissa walked over and hummed.

"Well, she is out of surgery and is resting, looks like she'll need a fine amount of healing, but she will be okay.. only two at a time please while in the room, but since she's unconscious, you all can see right now." She said and we all stood going to Y/Ns room and saw her laying in bed.

I and dad were on both sides of her bed, dad rubbing her head. I looked at my sister. My poor baby sister. I slipped my hand into hers and felt how weak it was. I felt Scott put a hand on my shoulder and I gulped. This wasn't right, it just wasn't. My sister isn't a werewolf, she's my girly sister, she can't be.

****

Y/N

Hours later I woke up I was next to Stiles. Stiles perked looking at me.

"It called me little one," I said and he tilted his head.

"Y/N.. who was it?" He asked.

"I don't know, it didn't look human. I couldn't tell if it was Derek or not, I couldn't tell.." I coughed. "Water?" I whispered and he stood up nodding and ran out that's when I saw Jackson slip in.