11 Years Later...

Hadrian was sitting in the chair in his room drawing in his sketchbook. He found out his Soulmates name at 4, and by then he was already told they were a bad person so he never told anyone their name. He did draw his name though, He would write his name then draw decorations around it. Right now he was drawing it with snakes. Alexander and his parents were at the dinner table having meatloaf, and he was in his room with a pizza he ordered. 

They had received their Hogwarts acceptance letters and completely ignored him while congratulating Alexander. Hadrian was all packed and had everything he needed. He even had a muggle phone that his parents let him get. He put down his sketchbook and went to take a bath. Once he got out he dried off, moisturized and got dressed in shorts and a crop top. He then tied his waist length hair into a messy bun.

 He then tied his waist length hair into a messy bun

(Pretend the hair is almost a black brown color)

He then went onto Tik Tok and talked with his online best friend (Don't judge me, yes I have ideas, One of them is Draco and Harry Potter doing the renegade so you have to deal with this. U-U) The conversation went like this;

ShiningEmeralds: hEyYyYy! 

LivingDragon: Excuse me! I was making out with my boyfriend hereeeee! >:c

ShiningEmeralds: Good thing I stopped you then. U.U

LivingDragon: >:O

ShiningEmeralds: Anyway you know that private school I told you about?

LivingDragon: Yes? oMg yOu gOt AcCePtEd DiDn'T yOu?

ShiningEmeralds: YeSsIrR

LivingDragon: I have something to tell you, but your gonna think I'm crazy...

ShiningEmeralds: Dray...I already think your crazy.

LivingDragon: -.- 

LivingDragon: i'M bEiNg sErIoUs

ShiningEmeralds: Alright tell me what's going on wierdo

LivingDragon: I'm a wizard..And the private school I'm going to is this magical school called Hogwarts...