Prologue

His god parents were going to be Molly Weasley and Arthur Weasley. One faithful evening on July 30, at 11:50, a baby boy was born. His name was Alexander Lily Potter. He had bright red hair and chocolate brown eyes. you could tell even when he was just born that his hair was going to be wild and unruly. His god parents were going to be Molly Weasley and Arthur Weasley. He had a lot of baby fat which meant he could be very strong growing up.  

But that wasn't it, because ten minutes and a single push later and his twin brother was born at 12:00 July 31. They decided that this baby would be name Hadrian James Potter. His godparents would be Sirius Black and his husband Remus Black nee Lupin. Though their was something different about this baby. Their was something making them hate their youngest child, but they couldn't put their finger on it. 

This baby had done nothing wrong. It was their flesh and blood. Their child. It was a mini copy of them that they had created. Yet, they couldn't help but hate it. They didn't understand it. Pushing down this confusing hate, they looked and analyzed him. When they looked at him they suddenly understood some of their hatred a bit.

This boy was smaller and had little to no baby fat. His hair was the dark brown, near black color like James' was, perhaps even darker. His eyes had something from neither parents. They looked like they were going from the emerald green color Lily had, but were entranced with something absolutely Majestic. Even though these two boys were twins and did infact look very similar, Alexander was handsome while this dark haired baby was beautiful. If he didn't have the boyish features, and you didn't know his gender he could be mistaken for a female.

Even though James and Lily appeared supportive of Gay people in public, in private they were very homophobic. You may be wondering "What does that have to do with their baby?" Well I'll explain it. Have you ever looked at someone and just knew so many things about them no matter how many other things unknown? That's how they felt about this baby. They looked at him and they knew that this baby was going to be gay.

No doubt, he was beautiful, but they never wanted any of they're own children to be gay. They talked with the doctor about why he looked so similar to a girl. "Why does Hadrian look so similar to a girl?" The doctor pulled out the parchments that Lady Magic sent to them when each boy was born. "Ah! it seems they both have creature blood in them! Hadrian look similar to a girl because he is a submissive. Meaning his figure and style will be similar to the typical girl too. Alexander will be stronger due to the creature blood and being a dominate."

They had decided to leave and the nurses put gloves on their wrists so that they're Soulmates name could be revealed at a later date. It was common knowledge that when you have creature blood your mates name and/or names will be on your wrist and they will smell like the best thing ever to you. It was also a common law that babies were given gloves that could transform into bracelets and wrist bands to hide their soulmates name. This was so no one could discriminate against them based on who their Soulmate was. The Glove would come off when the wearer wanted it off and would come off if they wish. They had no control over this until they were Lady Magic decided. 

The couple decided they wouldn't abuse the child, but they weren't going to treat him as one of them. They didn't spoil him, because spoiling means loving, caring, and giving. No, they just gave him what he wanted and acted like he didn't exist. The fact that he didn't ask for much also helped in pretending he didn't exist. Next time you hear about these Twins. They will be on their way to Hogwarts and will have found out who their mates are and how to contact them.