101- G A P

You studied in a private school while me, I only studied in a public school but both of us have the same goal, to learn.

You have your maids in your house just to served what you want while me, I used to be a servant in our house but both of us are servant of god.

You have your luxury cars that you can used whenever you go while me, I manage to walk but both of us reach our same destination.

You sleep in your water bed while me, I'm just sleeping in the floor but both of us have our peaceful rest.

Your meals are beef steak and other expensive food while me, I manage to ate a rice with a coffee but both of us eat for our satisfaction.

You become a popular guy but me, I'm just nobody
but both of us are known whenever we do mistakes.

You become a CEO in your own company while me, I'm just a writer that writing my own dreams but both of us end up in working to gain money.

You're born to be rich while me, i'm just born to be a slave... how come that you will fall for a girl like me who have nothing?

He smiled and answered me.

Yes, I studied in private and you in a public school but I didn't learn anything unlike you, you graduated as a Magna Cum Laude.

Yes, I have my maids that served what I want, it is because my parents are busy and my maids are taking their responsibility.

Yes, I have my luxury cars but because of it I involved in the victim of carnaps that cause to me to have a trauma.

Yes, I sleep in my soft bed but a lot of thoughts and problems that bothered me everynight.

Yes, I ate expensive food but I rather choose to eat simple food together with my family than to ate alone.

Yes, I am popular and I get every attention of people but sad to say... i can't get the attention of my own family.

Yes I'm the CEO but it is not my dream... it is my responsibility as the only son in our family to manage the company.

But the last thing you say is wrong...

I didn't born to be rich...

I born to be with you... to love you. All of those things makes you perfect my love and I don't care how far our differencess is...