38. G H O S T

Its around 11:00 pm and here I am staying in the library. I look around and realize that I'm the only one here in the library.

I hurriedly pick up my phone and chatted my friends.

"Where are you guys?" I typed as I click the send bottom.

"We are here in Jenny's house. You?" They replied.

"Still at the library" a few minutes they reply.

"Omg! Why you are there?! Go home Kiely! Did you know that there has a ghost living on that library" Niana said that makes me laugh, but then I stop when I saw a guy looking at me on the side of the table.

He was smiling while looking at me that's why I smiled back. I can't resist his charm! He's so handsome!

"Gosh! Guys guess what? I'm with a handsome guy! He's also here in library" I quickly typed as I send it.

I was shock to saw him in front of me. He was smiling, but this time I feel so creepy with those smile.

"O-oh? Y-you are too fast to be right here" I tremble as my phone beeps so I open it.

"People said the that ghost in the library is a handsome guy and it have no legs!" After reading their message, my hands started to tremble as my phone falls under the table.

I slowly put it and look to his side.

I was shock for what I discover.

They are right. He have no legs. He's the ghost that they were talking.