Date Night Part 3

A/N

Smut-not-smut. Basically just leads up to it since yeah. I dunno, I'm too tired to write full smut plus this story is so innocent. Tell me if you want it or not. Your opinions matter! Unless they are hateful. Then you're just rude. I am rambling and my butt is numb from sitting on the floor for so long. Also kind of short because it's just the end to Date Night so yeah!

-xoxo, Nessa

Y/N POV

After about an hour and a half ride home, we had managed to switch over Katarina and Jasper's car seats to Ray's car, pack up whatever we needed, and get the very sleepy children in the car. I hugged Lindsey and thanked her before she left, us following right after her.

Once we got back to his place, we each quietly carried the children upstairs and laid them down with the other sleeping three. We went back down to get the seats so Ray could leave, said goodbye to him, and went back up to ou-his room.

I went to get my pajamas out of the dresser when he came up behind me and placed his hands on my hips, pulling me into him.

"Now, where were we?" He growled seductively. I giggled and leaned back into him, letting him kiss my neck and what was visible of my shoulder.

"We were about to lock the door." I whispered as I pointed to the bedroom door. He smiled into my neck before going over to lock it. "Much better."  

I turned around to face him as his body collided into mine, our lips connecting and dancing harshly together. He swiftly picked me up and placed me on top of his dresser, continuing to kiss me as he kept a firm grip on my thighs. I wound my fingers in his hair and tugged lightly, causing him to moan into the kiss.

He roughly, yet carefully, pulled me off the dresser and took me back to the bed, where he dropped me down. He climbed on top of me and continued to kiss me, which I welcomed completely.

It was passionate and full of lust. It was rough and a little sloppy here and there. It was unlike any other that we've ever shared, or that I've ever really had, in my entire life. It was lovely.

He ran his hands up and down my body as he kissed up and down my neck, making my whimper softly. I pushed him back and sat up, quickly unbuttoning his shirt as he collided his lips into mine once again.

The shirt was quickly disposed of, as was his pants and my entire outfit, leaving us in just our underwear now.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life." I replied. He crashed his lips to mine again and we ripped off the rest of our clothing

I'll tell you what, it was a damn good night indeed. It felt like it lasted forever, which I was beyond okay with, but it was different than any other. It was like our souls had intertwined tonight, like this was definitely meant to be.

Once we were completely tired out, he kissed me softly one last time before rolling over and laying next to me. We were both breathing heavily for a few minutes before we finally calmed down.

"That was amazing." I breathed out.

"It really really was." He replied. He turned on his side and faced me as I did the same. "Meeting you was the best thing to ever happen to me."

"Same here." I replied sincerely.

"I know this is weird and sudden but in the past few months that we've spent together have been the best months I've ever had and I honestly, oh god, um, I think-"

"Frank, you're rambling again." I took his hand into mine and rubbed soothing circles into it, "Don't worry, I love you too." I smiled.

"You do? Oh thank god, I was about to feel like a moron!" He sighed in relief, grinning brightly. "I love you so damn much. I couldn't stop the feelings from forming once they started." He whispered.

"I know what you mean. I have no idea what I would do without you now. I never want to lose you." I quietly said.

"I don't know either, but you'll never have to worry about that."