Chapter 4

I got a couple comments for an update, so here you go. The new chapter.

Ino's POV

Me and Sakura saw the hotel up ahead, getting excited. "Alright guys, I'll check us in." Sakura says, walking ahead of us. "Oh no ya don't, who knows what you'll do to my room!" I say, running after her as Sasuke and Naruto exchange confused looks. I catch up to her, giving her a spank on the ass as she yelps. She gives me a smile, walking in with me. We check in, and go upstairs. As we approach the door, all of a sudden Sakura picks me up, pinning me to the door by my arm and leg, kissing my neck. "Mm- S-Sakura! W-We gotta..." I say, fumbling with the keys but managing to open the door, making us fall in. I get up slowly, holding my head as I walk over, closing and locking the door. Sakura immediately tackled me and started kissing my neck again, ripping my clothes off. "S-Sakura! What's- mmph!" I try to say as she shoves her tongue down my throat, thrusting two fingers into my pussy as I moan loudly. "Mm! Mmmmmmm!" I moan, falling helplessly on the ground as she violates me.

Sakura's POV

Ino falls limp on the ground, panting and moaning crazily  into my kiss. I pull away, 'hmph'-ing smirking, pulling my fingers out. "Wow, Ino. You already fall to my fingers." I say, pulling her hair and putting her mouth to my pussy, ripping off my bottoms. "Now be a good girl and lick." I say, Ino hesitantly sucking on my pussy and licking my clit. "Mm... Y-Yes... So good..." I moan, pushing on her head now. It was true I was a virgin. I didn't really have any 'toys' at home. But losing my virginity to Ino... The thought made me even more wet than before. "M-More... More...!" I moan loudly, playing with my boobs. Ino's tongue goes deeper into me, rubbing against my g-spot now. "Your tongue is amazing! I- KYAAAAH!" I cry out, exploding on Ino's face as I fall on the ground, panting. "I...Ino..."
I try to say, out of breath. "Wow... Is that what... an orgasm is...?" I say in my head, panting. "It's fucking awesome..."

Ino's POV

As I see Sakura fall limp on the ground, I hear her moan my name. I smirk, walking over and placing my pussy on her's. "But I'm not done yet~" I say, rubbing my vagina hard against her's, moaning seductively in her ear. "N...No... Ino...." she sighs, moaning and blushing hard. I chuckle, humming as I keep grinding on her, beginning to suck on her nipples. Sakura moans a bit louder, gripping my hair. "Ino... w-wait, I-" "Shhh... Hush, Sakura..." I sigh, brushing a hand across her cheek and get up, putting my hands together for a Jutsu. "Now keep still, and this won't hurt too much." I say, smirking. "....Futanari no Jutsu!" I say, a 7-inch cock appearing over my clit. I get on top of Sakura, smirking. "You ready?" I say, raising my cock above her pussy and rubbing the tip of it against her opening. She shakes her head. "Pl-Please no..." I smirk, getting ready. "Too bad."

Sorry, you're gonna have to wait. Even authors have their own things to do, that's why I couldn't update this. So, see you next chapter. Buh-bye!

(Also Wattpad kept glitching out and I FINALLY found out why)