Chapter 2

Yeah, hey. Can't think of much of a description. Writer's block, y'know? Alright, here's part 2!

Sakura's POV

I felt kinda bad for being mean toward Ino. Although she was annoying... *sigh* 10 days with her. Can't believe this... but... I kinda like her... maybe even- My thoughts were cut off by a tap on my bedroom window. I opened it and saw Naruto. "He hey, Sakura! When we get to the hotel, do ya wanna go in the hotsprings together? Y'know, since you're-" "You filthy pervert!" I yelled, punching him in the face. He fell off the building and on to the ground. "WHAT THE HELL?! I WAS JUST SAYING-" "Pervert..." I said to myself. I closed the window and turned my back and as I walked away, I heard another knock on the window. "Ugh!" I groaned as I walked back. I opened it again but saw Ino this time. I blushed like hell and stutered awkwardly. "I-Ino! W-What are you doing here?" I asked all flustered. "Hey, Sakura. I just wanted to help you pack." She said quietly. "R-Really?" "Y-Yeah, i-if that's okay with you..." Ino said softly, looking down. "Yeah, of course it's okay. C-Come in." I said, about to get out of the way. "Thanks." She said as she climbed in. She stumbled and fell on top of me. Our breasts pressed together and our thighs brushed against each other's clits. I moaned slightly as I blushed. "S-Sorry!" She said quickly, getting up and bowing. "I'm so sorry!" She said, super apologetic now. "Whoa, whoa, Ino, it's ok. It was an accident. It's fine." I said with a calm smile. "Oh, th-thank you, Sakura." She said with a sigh. I smiled brightly as to say, "No problem."

Ino's POV

"Thank you Sakura." I said to her. She smiled at me as if to reassure me. That smile... so beautiful... I realized that her forhead was as big as ever. I giggled not noticing and, as expected, she noticed. "What is it?" She asked. "Oh, uh, *chuckle* your... uhh..." "My what??" "You forehead. It's so cute how much of it shows, Sakura." She blushed and covered it. "Aww, don't cover it. It's so adorable." She took her hand away but got angry.
"Sh-Shut up!" she said. "Okay, I'm sorry... billard-brow." "Ino-pig." "Small breasts." Sakura began to blush. I did too a few seconds after. "Cutie." I said. "L- L- Liar..." "Beauty." "...hottie." "Lovely kunoichi." Our conversation was interrupted by a loud voice. "Will you two stop talking and pack already?!" Tsunade, as usual, yelled at us to pack immediately. After we packed, I noticed how Sakura intentionally walked behind me as the four of us made our way to the forest. Sasuke walked faster than Naruto, Naruto challenged him, Sasuke picked up the pace, and then they threw dust behind them towards us as they started racing. "*cough cough* Bakas..." Sakura said. We ran after them and we soon jumped along the trees, making our way to the hotel.

I didn't have many ideas. Please comment what you think I should do. See ya.