Chapter 3

Um, kinda tired right now. The only reason that I'm doing this is for you guys. So here.

Sakura's POV

As we jumped along the tree branches, my eyes kept sneakily shifting to the left to Ino's breasts. With each land from a jump they jiggled wildly. I wanted to play with them so badly. And I've always wanted to rub her thighs. And that smooth, wet- wait, what the hell am I thinking?! Sakura, don't think like that you pervert! When I was scolding myself, I wasn't paying attention, and I slipped on a tree branch and fell down."Sakura!" Ino said, and she came after me. She landed below me and caught me. "Whoa, close one! What happened there?" Ino asked. I couldn't say anything. I stared into her eyes for what seemed like hours. "Hm? You okay?" she asked with a confused expression. Without thinking, I slowly raised my head to Ino's and pressed her lips against mine. Surprisingly, she didn't pull away. She kissed me back! Oh my god, is this really happening?! I just couldn't believe it. Ino was kissing me! I couldn't control myself. I kissed her a bit harder, sliding my tounge in slowly. I noticed how aggressive I was getting so I toned it down a bit. When I was about to reach down and touch her breasts, we heard Naruto calling our names. We sped towards them as fast as we could. "Where the HELL were you?" Sasuke, low-voiced as ever, growled that at us. "Yeah! We didn't notice y'all was gone 'till you was a mile away!" "Relax! I fell and Sakura came back to help me. We both got lost." Ino said kindly. "Whatever... let's just get the hell to the motel so I can train." "Y'know Sasuke, even though I try to be your friend, you never fail to irritate me." Naruto said with a smirk. Sasuke just chuckled, keeping his eyes closed. "Yeah, I guess that's right." he replied, shrugging. "Hey, Ino." I whispered. "Yeah?" She whispered back. "I bet you $30 that they'll stay frenemies." I wagered. "You're on." She said.

Ino's POV

We started jumping along the treetops again. I looked over at Sakura to see her shooting Kawaii poses at me. I couldn't help but shoot'em back. We did this for about 10 minutes before I couldn't hold it anymore. I tackled Sakura and we fell on the grass. She started laughing and started play-wrestling me. She won, of course. Being trained by Tsunade, she could always beat me. We stood up and dusted ourselves off. She didn't stop giggling. I looked at her black tights and saw a wet spot. I went up to her and put a hand on her chest. "Naughtyyyy~" I said, waving my finger. I lowered my finger and started rubbing Sakura's wet cunt. "Ohhhhh..." She moaned lowly, leaning her head back a bit. I began to kiss and bite her neck slowly, and tease Her clit through the fabric of her tights. Sakura's moans got gradually louder. I began to suck on her neck lightly and she grabbed my parka, tugging me closer to her. I found her soft spot and rubbed harder.
"I-Ino... n-not here. Let's wait until we're at the hotel, and we're truly alone." Sakura stuttered. I've never seen her like this before. I decided to stop but kiss her on the cheek to tease her. We started walking back to the guys, both of us smiling and blushing the whole way.

Chapter 3! Yeah, finally finished! Took so damn long...