...

"She's here"

I woke up from my daydream. Drew turned his head and gave me a quick smile. As the teacher proceeded to read down the list of attendance. I'm hit with the realization that he just replied for me. My cheeks start heating up again. 

At lunch I look through Drew's instagram page for the millionth time. I want to text him but don't know what to say.

"Do you have his snap?" Laine asked with her mouth full of food.

"No. I can't seem to be able to add him."

"Then get him to add you"

"What do I say"

"Hmm. You can go like 'Hey I'm looking for more people to do streaks with. This is my snap. Add me.'"

"Wait that's actually a really good idea"

I put that plan into action

"Hey"

"hi"

"I'm looking for more people to do streaks with. What's your snap?"

"I actually don't use snapchat"

A fire was ignited in me. 

"Don't have snapchat! What the hell do you mean?"

I wanted to throw my phone to the floor.

"Chill out. Maybe he disabled his account or something or really just not use it anymore."

"And how do you disable an account when you can clearly see it?!"

"By breaking its leg?..." Laine answered meekly trying to lighten up the mood.

"I've actually just snapped Drew last night" a girl said from across the table.

Laine shoots the girl a dirty look.

I buried my face into my hands.

"He hates me."

"You can't determine his feeling for you just by saying no you can't have my snap."

"He might not want you to see his high snap score and think that he snaps a lot of girls." The girl across the tables says.

"Yes, that might be what happened." Laine says to the girl "you're forgiven"

I glare at both of them.

"That's the most ridiculous theory I've ever heard." 

"You've know the rumours about that boy" Laine wags a finger at my phone "Anything is possible."