Ninety years later...

It's year 2xxx and I sit alone in my room. A soft blue light illuminates the ceiling as I stare out the window. A field of nothingness stretch ahead of me and I look down at my wrinkly hands. I still remember that day when Drew broke my heart. I was waiting for my mom outside the classroom when Drew came down the stairs holding hands with an eleven year old. I duke into the corner to spy on him. He looks around and cups the child's face and kisses her. I quietly gasped, I didn't know he was attracted to minors. I supposed this is the reason why he said his role model was Kris Wu. Because of this event I remained single for the rest of my life. I'm also very lonely because everyone I knew and loved died. A few days after the incident a huge meteor came crashing down. I was hanging out with Stacy and my brother in my living room when the explosion happened. Fortunately, I was able to survive by following the earthquake procedures. "Quick! Hide!" I yelled at Stacy and my brother while the floor rumbled beneath us. I duked underneath the pool table as I watch my friend and my brother fall into the ground. A few weeks later, I was discovered by a rescue teen when digging up dirt to eat. Despite not knowing anything about engineering, I became an engineer and made the spacecraft, which I now call home. Thinking back all those years ago I was just a teenager attending high school. Now I'm a lonely old lady who can't wipe without the assistance of machines. Might as well jump out of this spaceship.

-Breaking News-

Former engineer Shay Blah, one of the first pioneers to create space homes has committed suicide. A memorial will be built for her and her space funeral will be broadcasted live.