Chapter 50

Billie walks off of the stage, waving to the huge crowd. She sighs once she makes it to the green room. "Well, that was the last stop. Tour is officially over."

"Yep." I nod.

"I miss my doggie," she says in her baby voice.

I laugh and shake my head.

-

I admire Billie from my bunk as she concentrates on drawing. Her eyebrows knit together and her tongue pokes out of her mouth slightly as she flips her pencil around and erases something. She lifts her head to look at me and a light pink dusts her cheeks. "Stop staring at me, weirdo."

I shake my head. "I'm not staring at you."

"Then what would you call that?"

My mouth falls open and I tilt my head a little, thinking. She waits patiently for me to answer. "Analyzing," I reply, my voice laced with uncertainty.

She simply chuckles and then turns her attention back to her notebook.

I glance up at Billie again. "Damnit," she curses under her breath, the bus hitting a bump and causing her to mess up her drawing. I untie my shoe and then tie it again over and over. Becoming bored with the small pastime, I sigh.

"Mackenzie, what are you waiting on? That's like the fiftieth time you've sighed in the past ten minutes."

"I'm bored," I say. "You're being boring."

"Then entertain yourself." She laughs, scribbling something down in her notebook.

"That's what I have you for."

"Oh, really?" She smiles, clearly amused by the conversation.

"Mhm." I nod. "But you're just being blithe, beguiling, boring Billie."

"Beguiling, huh?" She smirks.

I giggle and she sets the notebook and pencil down. "Yeah."

She sits down next to me and closes the curtain to my bunk. I look down at her legs. A small sliver of her thigh showing. I lightly run my fingers over the pale skin. "You wouldn't have this problem if you'd just pull your pants up."

She bites her lip and I rest my hand on her inner thigh. Her eyes close and she crosses her legs, trapping my hand. "Fuck," she whispers, clearly frustrated. She pulls my hand away. "Two and a half hours before we're home," she reminds herself.

I know this was a short chapter. It was just a bit of a filler. I'll probably update again in a few hours.