"Stop saying that," I said.

"Does it make you angry? Your mother never loved you and the second you realize that the better."

"Why? So I can become like you? Hating everything that is good in this world."

"Don't worry sweetheart, soon enough you will be just like me. Especially when you kill your friends," he said.

"I would never do that," I said.

"Not on your own, but with a little push. Especially since you don't have your magic and can't do anything to stop me from controlling your mind. If only your mother hadn't blacked off the part of you that could fight against it." he said. I slowly backed away and turned to run, I barely made it to the door before he was in front of me and grabbed me. HE hit me over the head and everything went black.

~~~~~~

Willa

Jonah and I had been trapped here for who knows how long. We were both chained by our arms hanging from the ceiling. The men that came in beat us repeatedly. Jonah got the worst of it. He was repeatedly stabbed then healed then stabbed. It was like whoever was benign this really hated him. We heard the door open and a man walked in with a girl behind him. Looked at her more, I saw that it was Kennedy.

"Kennedy?" I asked.

"Don't bother speaking to her, she doesn't even know who you are at the moment." The man said.

"Julian I'm guessing.." I said.

"In the flesh," he answered.

"What do you want from us."

"From you, nothing, you are of no use to me. Your sole purpose is to teach my daughter a lesson," he said.

"Who's your daughter and what do we have to do with your stupid family problems."

"I'm glad you asked. Kennedy here is my daughter since she values your lives so much I'm using them to destroy her sense of love and friendship and turn her over to my side."

"There is no way she's your daughter, vampires can't have children."

"Pureblooded vampires can. Their children are born human and eventually turn into vampires over time." Jonah said.

"Kennedy isn't a vampire, don't you think we would notice something like that?"

"Not yet she isn't, but soon she will be and it's a good thing there are two living meals for her to enjoy," Julian said.

"She wouldn't ever do that," I said.

"Too bad she doesn't even know who you are anymore. Your two are just strangers to her. Strangers who are trying to take her away from her father and kill her babies."He said with a devious smile on his face. "Kennedy darling, please come here. These are the two people trying to take everything away from you. What do you think we should do with them?"

"We should torture them little by little every day until they beg us to kill them." She said. I couldn't believe the words coming from her. What had she done?

"This isn't you Kennedy. Try to remember who we are, we're your friends." I said to her.

"You mean the friends who always made me do what she wanted? Or the friend who enjoyed being with a pack of wolves more than she did me? Or do you mean him? The man who got me pregnant then wanted me to get rid of my babies so it would make his life easier? You aren't my friends. You're just people who want to use me for my power. I'd rather you die than be your friend." She said. Tears fell down my face, he brainwashed her.

"Don't let him do this Kennedy. Don't let him win." Jonah said.

"Shut up! You have no right to speak, you hate me and you hate these babies. You spend no time with me, you always bark orders and you never once gave me the time of day. I hate you! And I wish you were dead." She said. She grabbed a knife from the table and stabbed Jonah with it. She pulled it out and dragged it across his chest. He yelled in pain. The knife was made of silver.

"Kennedy stop! Don't let him turn you into a monster!" I yelled

"I was always a monster, you just never saw it." She said. She kept hurting Jonah until he fell unconscious. Julian went up to her and said something I could hear. Her expression changed and she dropped the knife. "What did I do?" She asked. She looked at me. I saw the tears in her eyes, this was the Kennedy I knew.

"You took your first step at becoming a monster," Julian said.

"You made me do this. Why would you make me do this!"

"You need to learn that emotions and friendships make you weak. This is only the first step. I'm not done turning you into a monster. When I'm down they will both be dead and you will never be the same again."

"I won't hurt them. I won't."

"As if you had a choice," he said. He grabbed her and again said something, and she was back to the emotionless monster. Under his control, the Kennedy I knew was gone and a monster had taken her place.