Beginning of the end

Start from the beginning

"Look girls I know your mother frustrates you sometimes but just hang in there.  I do not plan to be with her crazy attitude forever, so the moment she gets home later we will set things straight with her you understand me," Sakuya voiced.

"Yes," Haru and Aiko said together and then walked away to get ready to leave.

Sakuya walked back into his room and sat down on his bed while Minako was freshing up. When she noticed him she walked over to the bed and sat down next to him.

"So they all agreed to go right?" Minako questioned looking Sakuya right in the eye.

"Yes," Sakuya answered.

Minako leaned forward and hugged her husband. "Thank you for being so understanding," she said.

 'Soon I will be where I wanted to always be' she thought smirking.

'Minako I know you don't love me but yet I keep loving you. I am not going to do that anymore, I love my daughters so I can't let you drag them down. I want nothing more to do with you, I regret what I did to my family because of you' Sakuya thought.

Takumi's room...

"She knows who you are," Takumi said jumping up from his chair after what Misaki just told him.

Misaki didn't say anything after that. Takumi just guessed she was thinking deeply about the situation. "Yes, I am sure of it, the way she was talking she knows who I am."

Takumi sat back down in his chair. "First we will have to let my grandfather know, so I will send a letter to him right now to know there would be a change in plans. Hopefully, he'll be here soon after getting it. For now, let's just see what she plans to do," He rested a hand on Misaki's shoulder. "It will be okay. I will not let anyone hurt you."

Misaki nodded and smiled back at Takumi. "Uhm Takumi. I..uh just want to say... I-if anything goes wrong, I-" she stopped when Takumi's hand cover her mouth.

"Don't say anything like that. Nothing like that will happen so don't worry okay?"

Misaki could only think that he was trying to tell himself that everything would be fine when it might not be. Misaki got up from her chair and went to sit in Takumi's lap pulling her hands around him embracing him in a hug. "I don't know what will happen but I will always love you, my perverted playboy prince," she mumbled into his shoulder.

"And I will always love you my princess misa chan," Takumi replied shifting their position so he could look at her. Afterward, he landed a short kiss on her lips making her blush and he could only think how cute she is. He decided to tease her. "Misa chan aren't we getting a little too close or do you prefer we get closer and produce the next heir right now," he said in a deep seductive voice.

Misaki blushed to realize how long she was in his lap so she immediately got up and told him. "I-I am g-going back to my room," she said as she ran out his room leaving an amused Takumi.

Later that day...

Misaki had received a message saying that there will be a meeting in the throne room and Misaki is required to attend. She didn't get any other information than that. She walked into the throne room to see Patricia, Yuu, Takumi, and Minako. Misaki sat down in one of the chairs provided and the meeting began.

Patricia spoke up first." Minako you wanted all of us to come here now, please say what you have to say?"

" Yes, your majesty," Minako said walking into the center of the room. "I sent my family from the palace because I didn't want them to know what I am about to say. You see, as you may know, my daughter went missing a few weeks ago. She was a troublemaker and the family had to always pay for her actions. While I have been staying here it has come to my attention that my daughter is staying here," Minako said getting down on her knees. "As you know there is a death penalty for pretending to be a royal. Well, your majesty, the princess of Seisen is a fake. She is actually my daughter."