Minako joined into the conversation too but in the midst of it she looks over at the princess of Seisen, who was fixing herself to tea. She was adding sugar, then the milk to her tea and then a few drops of honey, then she picked a sandwich and pulled out a few things from it before eating and when she went to eat a cookie she secretly dipped it in the icing that was on the cake on her plate. 'What a weird princess the only person I know who does all those things like that is...Misaki...but how- what am I thinking she's a princess' Minako thought. She just let it go for the time being.'

The evening went by smooth and everyone enjoyed the picnic. Afterward, they all went back to their rooms. Haru and Aiko decided to walk the princess to her room and Minako thought it was a good idea much to Misaki's annoyance. They just keep talking about themselves and how good it would be to live in the palace. When they arrived at her door, they were giving small hints that they wanted to come inside but she told them she was busy and shut the door in their faces. Both of them walked away and headed to Haru's room.

"Ah," Haru says as she jumps down on her bed."It feels good to be able to just walk around the palace like it's our home, too bad we will leave in two days."

Aiko walked over to her sister and jump down on her bed, "Hey sis. The garden boy he's cute isn't he... he kinda said that I was-"

Haru got up quickly. "Aiko," she said putting a hand on her sister's shoulder. "Please don't tell me you like a garden boy you know what mom would say right?"

"but I-"

"No buts. Mom wants one of us to marry the prince, so forget about some garden boy and act like your an Ayuzawa, or else you want to be the same as Misaki," Haru explained.

"I understand but sometimes I really wish she would let us choose our own life," Aiko sobbed.

"I know but... you know how she gets when she's angry a-and what she is capable of," Haru tried to reason with her younger sister. "How about we sleep in my room together tonight huh, just like when we were younger."

"Yes, you know Haru you used to say that a lot when we were younger," Aiko answered getting closer to her to lay down.

Flashback

A seven-year-old Haru sits down bandaging up her hand, while her six-year-old sister Aiko sits next to her apologizing.

"I am sorry sis, it's all my fault. I disobeyed mom and you took the punishment for me, I am sorry," Aiko sobbed wiping her eyes as tears were falling.

"It's okay," Haru tried to calm her down. "Next time just does what she says and nothing will happen, ok?"

"Y-Yess, I will do whatever she says from now on I am sorry... does it still hurt," Aiko asked looking at her sister's hand.

"What my hand? Of course not she didn't hurt it that bad, don't worry about it because no matter what I'll do everything I can to protect you. How about we sleep in my room tonight?"

"Yes, thank you Haru," Aiko answered smiling.

"No problem now let's get some sleep," Haru told her younger sister wrapping her up close to her and putting a blanket over and not long after they both fell asleep.

"It would seem so since I always had a troublesome sister right," Haru said smiling at her sister.

"Very funny, let's get some rest because you need a lot of some beauty sleep," Aiko laughed pinching her sister's cheeks.

"Ok fine, fine," Haru laughed back.

Meanwhile in Minako and Sakuya's room...

Minako was refreshing herself while Sakuya was reading a book. She walked up to him and planted a kiss on his lips. "That was a good way to spend the evening right."

Sakuya chuckled. "Yes it was, this is probably how we will live if the prince marries Aiko or Haru."

"Sakuya, what do you mean if, the prince WILL marry one of them," she stated boldly, "I can't believe the life we live its all because I married such I wonderful man like you."

"I am glad I meet a woman like you," Sakuya replied back giving her a kiss on her lips but it didn't last long.

The next day...

Misaki decided to take a walk from the palace. She still had the veil on because she never knew when someone might be watching. She went to a place where people usually went to pick apples. When she was trying to pick an apple her veil was knocked off. She tried to pick it up and put it on quickly when she heard someone laughing.

"You didn't really think you could pick an apple in that did you?"

She turned around to see a man she had never seen before, a man who went by the name of Ren.

"Oh sorry, mister I didn't know someone was there," Misaki said quickly hoping she could get away from this situation.

"Oh, my bad I guess I should have made myself known...but uhm you don't have to put it back on you know the veil, I won't tell anyone you were here whoever you are."

'he doesn't look like he would do anything,' Misaki thought.

'she looks so young and beautiful, I wonder if my daughter was alive if this is how she would look?' Ren thought.

The two of them sat down under the trees and enjoyed each other presence. They told each other jokes and laughed with each other until Misaki decided she should get back.

"I would like to stay but I have to go," Misaki announced to the stranger in front of her.

"Ok, then I hope next time you need apples picked you will ask me. I come here a few days at this time to pick some so goodbye then miss," Ren told her walking away.

Misaki watched the stranger walking away and put on her veil to go back to the palace before anyone else could see her. But there was someone else hiding behind the trees.

Minako Pov

I am sure I saw her come this way. Oh wait there she is... who ...is that man. I can't see his face.
When the princess turned around I was shocked. 'M-Misaki,' I thought as I saw her face before she put on her veil and walked towards the palace. "She would dare to mess with me and pretend to be a princess. So you're not dead huh, not for long," I said aloud walking towards the palace.