Misaki was stunned just too be asked only those two questions. "Well I will soon be turning eighteen and well apparently I was adopted by Minako and Sakuya Ayuazwa and-"

"Did you just say Minako and Sakuya?" the woman cut her off clutching the end of the chair she was sitting in.

"Yes, they took me in. I only found out when I visited a lady named Satsuki and she told me everything. Truthfully I understand if the queen and king don't accept me as their blood, I just wanted to see people who might actually treat me like family," Misaki told her.

'Satsuki old friend,' the woman thought to herself. "Misaki," she said out of nowhere earning a 'hmm' in reply from the girl in front of her. "Enough. First of all, the reason I only asked you two questions is that I can see the truth just looking at you."

"really," Misaki asked, "but miss, who are you?"

The woman chuckled and reached to take off her mask while saying, "I am a woman who fell in love with a man at first sight.  I married him and had a blessing which was taken from me, an accident happened and everything was gone. I thought I was dreaming but when I woke up everything really was gone," she said as she pulled off her masked.

Misaki looked at her face to see burns and understood why she wore a mask, it was hiding her scars. " I am the queen of Seisen, Honoka Ayuzawa still, and to be exact your mother," she answered as tears ran down her eyes. " I never thought I would see you again, my Misaki."

"w-what, you're my mom? I thought you were dead?" Misaki questioned utterly shocked at what she was hearing.

"Your father and I survived but we had several burns. Someone found us, but we were in a coma for years until your father woked up first and disappeared. Even though he took most of the burns protecting me I woke up after a while. I got up and searched for you both but I couldn't find you both until I heard about your father and people said you were dead and so I hid in the palace like this hiding my face letting it heal," she explained touching her face. " I didn't know Minako and Sakuya even survived I was worried at first until I heard they took off with the money but I didn't go to look for them since I wouldn't be able to hear what happened to you, sorry if I had go-"

"No, it's not your fault but there is something you should know,". Misaki took her mother to Richard were he helped Misaki explain to her family what really happened years ago. They were all furious at what happened and couldn't believe it.

"Let's send some guards and throw them in prison right now!" the queen yelled.

"Your maje- I mean grandmother, we don't want to do that yet. There are still some things that need to be cleared up so we can't put them in prison now," Misaki stated and also tried to calm them down.

"Well then what do you have in mind now?" Honoka questioned looking at both her daughter and Richard

"A princess project," Richard announced to everyone who just looked at him confused. "We are going to show Misaki to her family but as the princess of Seisen in disguise."

"In disguise, what do you mean? I thought we were hiding the fact that I am alive from my family," Misaki mentioned to Richard.

"We are, as the princess of Seisen. No one must know that you are Misaki, so you will learn how to act like a princess and change your appearance and how you speak so it doesn't sound like you, understand?" he asked receiving a yes from Misaki.

"Ok, Misaki you will stay here and learn to act like a princess, while I go back to Seiki and announce something to the kingdom. I shall leave now but we will meet in one week so be prepared."

"Yes," she answered.

After Richard left that day Honoka took Misaki to teach her about being a royal. They were both eager because this meant they would make up for lost time together. One day after Richard returned to Seiki there was a royal announcement.

To the people of Seiki, the prince will invite all young ladies to the kingdom for a celebration to see if he will take one of them as his bride, this will happen one week from now

The Ayuzawa family received an invitation to stay over for a short time in the palace after the celebration.

One week later...

Every girl in the kingdom was dolled up waiting to meet the prince including Haru and Aiko plus their parents who came along with them.

Patricia stepped up to the crowd to welcome them, "thank you all for coming here today, this means so much to us that you are here and now I welcome my son Takumi Prince of Seiki and the soon to be king," she smiled as the crowd welcomes Takumi who bowed and went to join everyone. The only thing going through his mind while seeing all these girls was that it was all for Misaki.

Patricia got up again and welcomed another person. "I would like to introduce a special guest, the princess of Seisen," she said then allowed Misaki to enter the room and greet the crowd. She had a veil that hid her face so no one could see her. She greeted everyone until she came up to the four persons she hated most. Haru, Aiko, Sakuya, and Minako.

"It is nice to meet you, your highness," they all greeted with a bow.

"It is nice to meet you," Misaki replied in her fake voice 'again, my family' she added in her thoughts smirking.