54

JENNIE POV

"Shhh my parents are asleep" i whisper as I open the door for Lisa , I seriously gotta be careful because I decided to dress a bit sexy for Lisa , well I hope she finds it sexy , I don't know if I look sexy because you know , I haven't worn lingerie in so long but when I see Lisa's eyes light up , it makes everything worthwhile.

"Come here you" she whispers before she smashes her lips onto mine , I giggled like a excited child as I wrap my arms around her , as we walk backwards into my bedroom, still kissing.

As soon as we're in my bedroom , she gently lays me down on the bed as she takes a look at me , her eyes wonder around my body top to bottom then she takes a deep breath , god I feel so nervous around her , especially when she's looking at me like that "So fucking beautiful" she whispers as her hands caress my hips.

"Come here" she bends down as I unbutton her shirt as our lips begin mingling with eachothers , once her shirt is off I work on her trouser buttons , until my hands messily unzipped her trousers and tried to tug them down , Lisa helped me as she stepped out of her trousers and then she began to undress me.

We both laid on my bed , completely naked , kissing and touching , until I felt Lisa's hand rub against my heat "You are so wet for me" she mumbled against my mouth.

"Don't act surprised" I smirk before allowing her to enter me , Lisa's the only person who's ever made me this aroused before , she's made me discover myself more.

I felt her teeth sink into my shoulder lightly , I couldn't help but squirm and whimper underneath her helplessly as she took me , thrusting in and out of me as our tongues met and tangled , we made love until we both came and was exhausted.

I was peaceful in her arms , falling into a deep deep sleep as her fingers played with my brown locks.

-

Jennie: You left without saying goodbye ☹️

Lisa: oh I did say goodbye , I kissed you , told you I loved you , I just didn't get a response because my girlfriend was sleeping , that's not my fault 🙄

Jennie : You could of woke me up🖕🏼

Lisa: You looked so pretty , I couldn't , I didn't even want to leave , and I could of woken you up but I remembered the reason why you were sleeping so heavily 👀

Jennie : 👀 I could do with another nap and I just woke up

Lisa: I'm sorry , I know a lot of people say I have that kind of affect on them

Jennie : really , go marry them🖕🏼

Lisa: so many to choose from help me

Jennie : good bye

Lisa: I love you🥺

Jennie : apologise first

Lisa: I'm sorry my princess

Jennie: I know you would never , I trust you and love you to bits

Lisa: I love you more and more , I need to get back to work , I miss you already

Jennie : I miss you more , call me when your done x

Lisa: okay baby x

-

"What could I possibly do for her birthday? What is something she'd like" I found out Lisa's birthday is next week and I need to get my shit together and get her something really really nice , I just don't know what she'd like.

"You?" Rosé responds

"Me? It's a birthday gift I can't put myself in a box and give it to her can I?" I groan as I lay on my bed , Jisoo and Rosé are beside me , eating as loud as possible.

"I don't think she'll mind that you know" Jisoo chuckles

"You are literally getting crumbs on my bed , should I put you in a box instead" I groan

Chae's eyes widen as she gaps loudly , clearly thinking of an idea "Okay she likes dancing? why don't you do a strip tease for her?" She clicks her fingers as she points at me like she just made the best idea ever.

"I dance with two left feet , you guys have seen me dance , I'm not trying to scare Lisa away" I roll my eyes

"Maybe ask her for dance lessons show her that you are interested in her interests"Jisoo randomly says "And I say you guys go on a holiday , just the two of yous , she would love that, spoil her"

"That sounds like a good idea , my cousins are coming this week which means next week I can take Lisa away for a couple of days" oh god I think we both deserve it after everything we had to deal with recently , we both deserve a nice relaxing holiday , I want to make sure I pamper Lisa and show her I appreciate her and care about her.

So this birthday of hers will be special , just us two , bonding and getting to know eachother even more.