45

JENNIE POV

"We're going back to my old house? Wow you really are kidnapper of the year" I begin hysterically laughing as he lightly shoved me through the door

"Laugh all you want my beautiful wife but the police have called me and now I'm gonna day we went on a mini vacation , you better go with it or else my guards upstairs are just outside Lisa's house door , I'm sure her parents would like to say hi to Gunther's AK47" he smiles as the guard holds the AK47

"Are you fucking serious?" I growl as I felt my heart drop to the floor , if Lisa finds out I went along with it it's just going to hurt me more , I hope she understands why I'm doing this , ofcourse she'll understand , it's Lucas , but I couldn't help but feel so aggravated , her family are just upstairs from me and I couldn't run to them or let them know I'm here.

I could scream and I know she would be able to hear me but it's no use.

"Yes officer , you can visit the house now , yes yes , my wife and I are home yes" he fake laughs , I roll my eyes as I enter my bedroom.

"CAN I AT LEAST SHOWER" I yell

"Yeah you can babe , it will look more natural" he smiled as I slammed my door and got into my bedroom.

Oh god I've missed my bedroom , I can tell they've all been in my house , I could tell because my art book is just open , on my bed.

I walked to it and opened it as I looked at my sketches , it was probably one of the girls going through it , but then I stopped at a page and my eyes watered as I realised it was Lisa.

A few days ago , you had asked me why I love you , so whilst I'm sitting here and missing you I was going through your sketches , you are truly just so so naturally talented so here , that's number 1

Number 2 , your dorkiness , you don't hide who you are , instead you embrace it , and allow me to be the goofiest I can be , during those times I can't stop myself from smiling

Number 3 , you know how to cheer me up , even if I don't tell you that I've had a terrible day , I come to you and you always amaze me with how you comfort me in different ways

Number 4 , when we made love , you may of not of told me the words I long for you to say, BUT everytime I look into your eyes , they look at me like I'm the most precious person in the world , I don't even mean to be in competition with anyone but truly I have never seen your eyes glow for someone else the way it does for me , ha I'll take that.

Number 5, I don't know if this is a reason to love you or to be annoyed at you but I miss you even if I just saw you a minute ago , my chest completely aches and my need for you to kiss me and hold me is so strong , just the scent you carry with you smells like home and I wanna be there , no matter where you are , the night you held me in my house , was probably the best night of my life , I have never had such a beautiful sleep.

Number 6 , you don't realise but you work your god damn ass off , even though you've had a long and hard day at work , you don't lose your shit when I come after work , when I make you 100 x more tired you've never complained that you had a hard days worth of work , I only noticed when I had come to your office and saw the piles of work you had.

Number 7 , you tolerate bullshit from your in laws , you don't need to but you handle them with such class , but don't worry Lisa Manoban will teach them never to disrespect my woman , once I get you back that's ofcourse

Number 8 , the day I met you , I found a missing piece of me , I felt comfortable and knew I could be myself , I could be as silly as I am because there is someone out there just as crazy , beautiful but insane , that's just how I like you , god damn even when you laugh I can't help but smile , your laugh can cheer anyone up and that beautiful smile of yours , literally should be tattooed onto my body so I can look at it and smile , because that smile is perfect.

Number 9 , you are so caring , I remember that night you told me you didn't want to night you told me you hated that you had to keep lumbering Jisoo and Chae with your problems , but the truth is those girls love you so much and they never think you throw your issues at them , most of the time when you don't tell them they get mad , however now you have me , I will never get tired , or tell you I don't wanna hear it because I wanna hear everything , I want to know every little detail about your day just like you did with me when I started coming over every single day , you genuinely cared about my day and wanted to hear everything , I mean you know every name of the staff that work at the dance academy because you actually listen , do you understand how touched I am when I know that you genuinely have begun to care about me?

Number 10 , because I don't even need to wait for our baby to be born to already know you will be the best mom walking on this earth , I can't wait to watch you become a mother , something you've always wanted to be and I will be beside you supporting you along the way.

I hope this lets you know how much I love you , and this isn't even half of it , I've taken up the whole page and probably have ruined your beautiful art book but I miss you and I'm going mad.

Please let me know if your safe. I love you so much.

Lisa

I lock myself inside the bathroom as I hug the art book to my chest and silently so that Lucas doesn't hear me I sob as I re read her letter that she left me , each one broke me down.

I didn't deserve her love , yet she let me know why I did deserve it and that meant so much to me that she took into account about what I told her and the way she dealt with it made me realise that the day she entered my life , I knew there was no going back.

-

"Hello Mr and Mrs Wong" the Officer shaked our hands

"Ms Kim" I correct him , he awkwardly smiles as he repeats it after me , I could see the look of hurt on Lucas's face but fuck him.

"Yeah as I was saying to you guys on the phone , my wife and I just wanted to get away without our phones we wanted some alone time but our families got a bit you know paranoid"

"Yes yes yes" I smile as I nod my head dramatically

"That's fine but just came to check in on you mainly , there was a report of kidnapping and that he has anger issues and if that's the case you can tell us now and we can arrest him"

"No nothing of that sort , he's the most perfect man to ever exist on this earth , I'm so damn lucky I feel like a butterfly" i smile

"Right well um I guess we'll leave you to it then , sorry for the misunderstanding , we'll let Ms Manoban know" the officer that was noting it down looked at us suspiciously and then left.

"Great show, bravo wifey for lifey" he claps "Right wait 20 minutes until the cops are completely gone and then we're going somewhere else" he opens his phone to call I assume the guards.