31

"okay let's split up" dayoung spoke up. "okay i need to buy a few things so i'll take chanhee with me" dayoung said looking at her for approval in which chanhee nodded. "okay take some other people with you two it's dangerous" mark said. "uhhh renjun" dayoung suggested. chanhee agreed. "AWH YEAH THE THREE MUSKETEERS HAVE UNITED" renjun, chanhee and dayoung did their handshake they made when they were like uhh they dont remember when they made it.

"okay i'll go with mark and chenle" jisung said. "wait i wanna go with mark" yuta said. "i'm trusting you mark" taeil patted the youngers shoulder.

"me, jeno and haechan will go together" jaemin said looking at dayoung. "okay you guys go first we'll take care of the rest" kun ushered them to go. "okay byee" dayoung waved and dragged renjun and chanhee with her.

"what'd you even need to buy" renjun walked next to chanhee and dayoung. "new undergraments" she dryly replied. "gross why'd you take me" renjun gagged. "because why not you need to find a girlfriend soon she's gonna do these things with you" dayoung teased. "imagine renjun having a girlfriend..." chanhee bursted out laughing.

renjun's face turned red. "OH MY GOD RENJUN DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVE A CRUSH" dayoung gasped and slapped his arm. "AND YOU NEVER TOLD US?" chanhee sounded offended. "shut up i don't have to tell you guys everything" renjun rolled his eyes and pushed chanhee aside.

"soo... who's the girl?" dayoung pestered him.

"do the guys know?"

"what school does she go to?"

"oh my god is she older"

"is she chinese"

"is she pretty"

"guys-"

"NO WAIT IS SHE NICE THAT'S THE REAL QUESTION"

"oh lord.."

"oh my god shut the hell up and let me talk. her name is yoon chaewon, no the guy's don't know yet so please shut up, she goes to my school, she's the same age as us and she's korean you dumbfucks" renjun slapped his best friends on the back of their heads. "ow.. you didn't answer the last one" chanhee added. renjun just ignored her.

"time to do some instagram stalking" chanhee looked at dayoung knowingly. "ah yeahh" dayoung nodded. "NO! NO INSTAGRAM STALKING I'M GONNA BLOCK YOU" renjun flailed his arms with wide eyes.

"do it i can always log onto jaemin's account" dayoung laughed evilly . "ugh you guys are practically actually dating oh my god just confirm it" chanhee said with renjun agreeing. "uh what" dayoung sounded confused. "are you stupid?" renjun deadpanned. "have you seen her? of course she's stupid" chanhee replied. "i hate you both" dayoung groaned.

"you like him right?" renjun asked dayoung. "i mean... uhhh. kind of..? it's confusing" she groaned again. "okay fine do you find yourself thinking of kissing him? or like wanting to hang out with him?" chanhee asked. "CHANHEE" renjun whisper shouted at her. "what??" she defended herself. "uhh sometimes..? LEAVE ME ALONE OH MY GOD" dayoung slapped her red cheeks.

"she likes him"

"duh"

"shut up let's go, i have things to buy"

"salty bitch don't wanna admit it" renjun said. "i'm gonna abandon you guys if you don't stop talking" dayoung seethed out. "jeesh where's jaemin when you need him" chanhee continued to tease her. "SHUT UP OH MY GOD YES I LIKE HIM ARE YOU HAPPY NOW" dayoung bursted out in pure annoyance. "damn calm down dayoung it was a joke" chanhee said.
"are you kidding me" dayoung glared at her. "no but atleast you admitted it so now we know the truth" renjun finished. "ugh you guys are so annoying" dayoung groaned, walking away from them.