【𝟎𝟎𝟐】

╔═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╗

[𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆] Depictions of abuse during italic text

[𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞/𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞] (𝐇.𝐓)

[𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡] (𝐇.𝐋)

[𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫] (𝐇.𝐂)

[𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞] (𝐄.𝐒)

[𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫] (𝐄.𝐂)

[𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫] (𝐒.𝐂)

[𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫] (𝐅.𝐂)

╚═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╝

╔═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╗

𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐕

╚═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╝

    It was nothing but cold, dark, and quiet. The air around you chilled you to the one and made goosebumps appear on your skin, even more so once you realized where you were. It was familiar--a place you'd rather forget.

    You heard yourself hiccup and tears began streaming down your face. You tried to will them back, but you had no control over your body. Looking around the best you could, you noticed you were significantly smaller than you were when you went to bed.

    Tiny hands came into view. The skin was agitated and covered in third-degree burns, making it painful to move a single finger. You realized this was a replay of one of your childhood memories. It wasn't a good one, but it wasn't the worst.

     Your thoughts were interrupted by hearing a small voice croak out the lyrics to "Your Are my Sunshine".

"You are my sunshine, m-my only sunshine..."

    The voice cracked. Your throat was unbelievably dry. Come to think of it, your throat was always dry when you were young. You took a deep breath and,

"You--" you coughed. "You make me happy when skies are grey..."

    A thin strip of blood rolled down your chin. You realize now you shouldn't have strained yourself so much, but this was the only thing that could bring you comfort at the moment.