Saying I Do

"Morning sunshine!" Song says pulling all my blankets off as Gabi quietly snores from the other side of the room. I glare at him and grab my glasses. It's only 7:30 am, I'm going back to bed.

"Get me in an hour, I need more sleep." I tell Song snuggling my pillows and feel a dip in the bed. I try to push Song off but he ends up sleeping at the end of my bed until my mom comes up and yells at us.

"Get up you lazy kids, it's wedding day!" She bellows from the doorway "Song, you had one job to do, wake the girls up." She sighs and goes back downstairs. I grab my glasses and phone its after 8, guess its time to get up.

"Wakey wakey," I tell Song and poke him in the side till he wakes up and then we both get Gabi up. We head downstairs and take care of our morning routines.

My mom sits me down at the kitchen table and puts French toast in front of me. I happily eat them but stop a few bites in to look at my left hand. There is a ring on it and it will soon be two rings, an engagement ring and a wedding band. Then it hits me I am getting married to a man I met yesterday for a few hours that my family chose for me to marry.

My sister and Song join me eating as Gabi walks downstairs half awake. My mom hands her food and she looks at it mildly confused. Then slowly sits down at the table to eat. Guess she isn't a morning person either.

We eat in a calm silence. Once we've all eaten our french toast, drank some coffee and had some time to simply wake up we begin making small talk. After that we put our dishes in the sink.

Then my mother takes us all to the wedding venue. Everything around me feels like a blur, I'm handed things, I'm told to sit, I'm told to try this or that. I have two ladies who I don't know come in all cheery and happy. I'm mildly annoyed that they're so happy. I'm then handed a large green tea latte.

"Rbf?" I ask my sister raising an eyebrow.

"More than rbf, more like if looks could kill half of the room would be dead." She tells me. I chuckle and take a big gulp of the tea. I sigh happy to have something with more caffeine.

"Em make up and hair time!!" My mom says grabbing my hand and sitting me down in a big comfy chair. I sit and let the annoyingly preppy women do my make up and hair.

I fiddle with my nails as the ladies do my hair and talk to each other. I still can't believe that I'm getting married to a stranger. I know I met him yesterday but what if we get to know each other better and we hate each other?

"Em. Em. EM!" Gabi and Song shout at me, I look at them confused.

"Seojun wants to see you for a moment, but you don't actually get to see him cause he's not supposed to see you yet. So head over to the door." Gabi says as Song pulls me out of my chair and walks me to the door.

"Seojun? Are you out there?" I ask looking at the boring white door.

"Yeah, I uh I've got something for you. Think of it as a wedding gift," He tells me and opens the door just enough to put his hand into the room with a small box. "I'd like you to open it and wear it, if you want that is. You don't have to."

I take the small box from his hand. "Thank you, I'll wear it as long as it isn't something strange." I tell him opening the box. I gasp and see a beautiful blue bracelet.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"I love it, thank you. Would you mind putting it on for me?" I ask him.

"Sure," He says happily. I place my wrist with the bracelet in my palm out the small opening in the door and feel his warm hands placing the bracelet on my wrist. I feel him hold my hand and place a light kiss on my palm, I blush and try to pull my hand back but he holds it tightly squeezing it once then letting it go. I hear him walk down the hallway away from my room. I think I can love him, hell I know I can. I have an incredible fiance. My family knows me well.

Gabi, Song, and I continue getting ready and my sister comes in wearing the wrong dress.

"Sarah, you're supposed to wear the one I sent you. It was one of the few things I had a choice in." I told her.

"Sorry Em but it didn't fit. You can blame Lukas for that." She says without thinking.

"Who's Lukas?" Gabi asks. Sarah's face goes pale and she walks over to me to apologize, I smile at her.

"Lukas is my not to soon to be born nephew, Sarah found out she was pregnant about four months ago. But she's worried about stealing my spotlight on my wedding day. So its gotta stay between us until the baby shower." I tell them and they both look so happy for my sister.

We continue getting ready until I need to get into my dress. Song and Gabi help me into it while Sarah picks at some food. There's a knock on the door and my mom comes in. She looks at me and begins tearing up.

"Mom no please don't cry, if you cry then I'll cry and so will Sarah." I tell her she wipes her eyes and takes a deep breath.

"I love you Em, I can't believe my baby is getting married." She says and hugs me; "It's almost time to walk you down the isle baby."

I giggle a bit and we walk down to the hallway to get ready to walk down the isle. We walk down to the door to the path that leads to the gazebo and I see Seojun waiting in a suit talking with my grandparents and other close family members.

Suho and Tine walk up to us Song smiles and hugs his boyfriend. Suho smiles at the little group.

"So are we ready for a wedding? I ask. Suho smiles and takes my mother down the isle to her seat. Then Tine walks down with Song and finally my sister and Gabi walk down together giggling the entire way. I clutch my bouquet and take a deep breath. Time to say 'I do' to Seojun Kang. Time to become Mrs. Kang. Then I take a step out the door and meet Seojun's eyes, he smiles and so do I.

 Then I take a step out the door and meet Seojun's eyes, he smiles and so do I

Seojun's gift

The beautiful wedding gazebo