Just My Luck

You'd think an arranged marriage is scary right? Well I met my fiancee literally an hour and a half before we got married. But I'm already getting ahead of myself. So here it goes...

Hi I'm Emily Brunner, I'm a tall, sarcastic blonde who decided to let her mother, big sister and grandmother choose who I'm supposed to marry. It sounds crazy right? Well my luck with guys hasn't always been the best. My first boyfriend was a cheater, my second was a closet gay, which most ended up being that way and my most recent had been sleeping with anything with a pulse practically. And ended up becoming a baby daddy soon there after.

So I decided to trust my family and let them find me someone who was genuine. I gave them a list asking for: someone around my height, (which is 5ft 11in or 180 cm,) someone who was preferably Asian or American, and someone that I could get on with well. And that can handle sarcasm, cause if he couldn't do that it just wouldn't work out. They told me I'd meet a guy named Seojun, my future husband, just before the wedding. Although they just forgot to tell me not to completely embarrass myself in front of him. And I'm just lucky enough that he thought me being awkward was cute...But I'm getting ahead of myself.

It all began in the back seat of an annoyingly bright car my sister had recently gotten....