•THE GIRL FROM THE UPSIDE DOWN 003•

After waking up from my sleep I saw faceless outside guarding our tree. And I saw that Will was gone.

I quickly got up and went outside. In the far end I could see a house. And Will was walking towards it.

"Will!" I called out.

"Come back" I called out again.

This time started to walk towards the house. I saw Will looking through a wall. I noticed a woman at the other side of the wall.

"Will!,will?!, baby! are you okay?!" asked the woman hurriedly.

"Mom?"

"Yes baby, it's me."said the woman, I started fast walking towards him. I took ahold of his arm while the woman was talking.

"Mom I have to go" he looked over at me then at his mom.

"Stay safe, and hide will, do you I hear me?! Hide. I'll come find you baby I promise I'm coming!" The wall to the other side closed off and will started crying. I took his hand in mine and we walked off the porch of the house towards faceless who was at the end of the forest in front of our tree.

"That was my mom"

"Mom?"

"Yeah, she's the person who gives birth to you and gives hugs and kisses every month for before bed. And she's the person who will be by your side even if other people think your crazy" He explained I then started thinking.

"Do I have a mom?" I asked while looking at Will.

"Yea, she's ju-just out t-t-there somewhere" he said while giving me a small smile. Which I just nodded to. I stopped and used my teleportation powers which got us to the tree a lot faster.

"If y-you h-h-have t-tho-those powers-"

"Why can't I teleport out of here?" I asked finishing his sentence. He then proceeded to nod towards me.

"Stuck" I said shortly. I cut my wrists-and blood came out I put it in a bowl I made out of tree roots. I then gave the blood to faceless.

Knowing that he would get hungry and feed off will. hungrily,he drank the blood and went inside the tree.

He laid his head on wills lap, Will looked startled. But I took his hand In mine showed him how to put faceless to sleep it's like running your hand through someone's hair,it's very soothing.

After faceless fell asleep wills head suddenly fell on my shoulder. I brung his head down to my lap and started to run my hand through his hair.

I used my powers to heat his body up. In no time he was asleep.

I laid my head on the tree trunk behind me. Then closed my eyes before I knew it I was asleep.

Will's POV🥀

I wake up to see 010 asleep. I get my off her lap and turn to see faceless on my lap sleeping with my hand on his head.

I try to be as quiet as possible, I get my hand off his head, and try to calm my breathing and I hear twig break look around frantically to see if they woke up.

Luckily they didn't I continue to get and before I know it,I'm out of the tree.

It's actually a pretty good spot to hide in. It's like a hole in the floor of the tree the door is the piece of wood she took off to make and entrance. The inside is like a small house that's circular.