Chapter IV

An approving look was in the older man's eyes once again. He wrapped his hand around his arm and said "Come with me." Brody did not resist instead he allowed himself to be lead to the nearby corner. "Stand in the corner."

A look of confusion crossed his face. "Did I do something wrong sir?" His mind raced as he tried to figure out what he could have done.

The approval that was once in his eyes dissipated and was replaced with a look of impatience. "Do as your told son."

Brody then gulped and said "Yes sir." He then obediently walked into the corner and stood facing it with his hands at his side. A sick feeling rose inside of him at the thought of what Evan might to do him next.

Please don't beat me he pleaded silently. I have been beaten enough in my life I don't want to be beating again. He sniffed restraining the tears that wanted to roll down his cheeks.

"I need you to understand that while you are staying in my house you are to follow my rules." Evan said as he walked over to the microwave. "And if you don't follow my rules you will be punished." He hit the timer and then hit five minutes. "I want to give you a little taste of what will happen to you if you don't follow the rules. And also to show you that I am serious about you abiding by my rules." He said as he hit start and the timer began to count down. "Do I make myself clear son."

"Yes sir." His voice cracked as he spoke.

"Okay not another word until I call you out of the corner."

He almost said yes sir again but quickly caught himself. He stood silently hoping that his time in the corner would not be long.

The timer soon sounded off and Evan told him to turn around. He could see a look of discomfort across his face. "Are you okay."

"Yes." He said at first but then said "No." The boy trembled as he looked at him and looked as if he was about to get sick at any moment. "I don't like being punished."

"I can understand that." He said. "And I don't like having to punish you so please don't make me do it."

"I won't sir." A worried look then crossed his face. "Are you going to spank me sir?"

Evan then shook his head. "No I am not going to spank you."

A look of relief crossed his face.

"Let's go." He said motioning for him to walk. Evan placed his hand on his back as they walked out of the kitchen. As they walked down the hall Brody hoped that he did not regret coming here.

The two walked back to the room that Evan had first taken him to. Brody's stomach filled with disgust as they neared the door. He wanted to turn and run, to get away from the man before he acted out whatever fantasy had on him. Plead with him not to touch him, to take him back to the city and to his friends.

No he told himself. Your friends need the money and who knows what this man will do to you if you try to leave. It may be something far worse than making you stand in the corner.

"You will be sleeping in here tonight." He said as he opened the door.

"You mean you won't be sleeping with me." He said shocked.

"No I will sleeping in my own room." Evan said.

"I'm confused." Brody spun to face him as he spoke. Yes he claimed that he was not gay and he might be telling the truth but he was certain that he was here for one and one reason only. "I thought you brought me here..."