Elimination

This part is based on Dev and Dianne being eliminated from the show.

Cha-Cha week. Dianne's least favourite out of all the dances, to choreograph and to dance. Dev was doing extremely well, picking up the choreography, and being an amazing partner. Dianne realised he was looking very concentrated back-stage. 

"You alright Dev?" 

"Yeah, I'm just worried."

"Why?" 

"I'm scared that we are going to go."

"Listen to me, you are an amazing dancer and to be honest there are much worse dancers than you here. Okay?" 

Dianne had to stay strong for Dev. In complete honesty, she had that gut feeling where she knew that something bad was going to happen. She knew it wasn't his style but he is good. 

"Next up is, Dev and Dianne!"

They both took a deep breath and went up. The music started and they both danced amazingly.

//

The dance had finished and it was time for judges comments. Not too harsh but not too soft.  

They got their scores back and they were 4th from the bottom of the leaderboard. Not too bad.

// 
The last couple had performed and it was time for results. Hopefully they're okay. Hopefully

"The first couple to be in the dance off are...... Dev and Dianne."

Dianne's heart sunk. How were they in the dance off? She gave Dev a tight hug and whispered, "It's going to be okay, you've got this. Promise."

The red light beamed on them, whilst they waited for the other couple to be announced in the dance off.

"Emma and Aljaz." 

The red light beamed on them both. They all got called out to the front. Dianne was so shocked, she wasn't listening to anything anyone was saying, just thinking about how sad she would be if she went home. Emma and Aljaz performed first. Her jive kicks were awful and she had no energy left. 

"We've got this, okay."

"Sure?"

"Sure, I promise. You're amazing." 

They went back on stage and Dev put more effort and passion into this, like the judges said. The dance had now finished and Dianne gave Dev a hug. 

"Well done." 

It was now time to see who was out. Dianne felt a sharp pain in her chest. She closed her eyes and focused on her breathing. 

"Craig, who would you like to save?" 

"Emma and Aljaz"

"Motsi, who would you like to save? "

"Emma and Aljaz"

"Bruno, if you choose Emma and Aljaz, they stay in the competition. Who would you like to save? "

"First of all, both of you were amazing. But I'm going to have to save Emma and Aljaz."

Dianne's heart dropped even further and felt like crying. She turned around and hugged Dev, tightly, to stop herself from crying. She hugged Emma and Aljaz just before they walked away. 

Tess called them over and had a chat with them. Dianne started to shake but had to speak, like she wasn't. 

"Dev and Dianne everyone. Go and enjoy your last dance, you two."