Chapter 29~ Holiday! Part 2.

Zoe's POV:
I showed Joe the message and he was shocked.

J: How would he know? How would he know about our holiday? How would he know about Dianne's possible pregnancy? How would he-

Joe stopped in his tracks and went to the sofa. He sat down and put his head in his hands.

J: If he knows everything then how am I suppose to help Dianne through this and be a good boyfriend for once? How am I suppose to be a good dad?

Z: Joe. Stop putting yourself down. He will be gone soon.

I felt so bad for Joe. He was putting himself down because of someone else and so was Dianne. I looked over at the stairs and saw Dianne walking down them.

D: Are you ok Joe?

Z: He's just a bit overwhelmed that's all.

D: Why?

Z: Joe. Should I just tell her?

J: *Nods*

Z: So. I got this message from..... Anthony. He knows that we are going on holiday. He knows that you could possibly be pregnant. He knows everything.

D: I've had enough of this. I hate that he gets joy in hurting someone else. Especially me.

Z: How about I make a deal? You two be strong for each other and be strong for Crystal. How about when we get to the treehouses we have no phones. Unless we need to contact someone immediately. Okay?

D: Yeah.

J: Yeah that's fine by me.

Z: Am I allowed to change the subject quick Di?

D: Yeah?

Z: Crystal is in a mood and I mean a really bad one. She was screaming in Joe's face and slammed the door.

D: Oh. So that's what that bang was.

Z: Yeah.

A: Guys? It's almost 7.30. I think we need to leave.

Z: Is it?! Yeah. I think we should start to gather our things.

J: I'll go get Crystal.

Joe's POV:
I got up and walked towards Crystal's room. I took a deep breathe before I walked in. I slowly opened the door, expecting her to start screaming. Looking at her bed, I realised she was asleep.

J: Crystal?

C: NO!

J: Crystal Sydney Sugg! Don't you dare speak to me like that!

C: I can if I want to.

J: No you can't actually! I was coming in to tell you to get your suitcase because we are leaving.

C: You could of told me that!

J: Just stop giving me attitude and get your bag before we leave without you!

I walked out shutting the door. I put my head in my hands and started to cry.

D: Oh gorgeous. Don't cry. Please. She is obviously just having one of her bad days.

Dianne gave me a massive hug and kissed me on the head. I love her so much. I wiped my tears and went upstairs. I grabbed my bag and Dianne's and went back downstairs, trying not to fall down them.

D: Did you pack my bag last night?

J: Yeah. You fell asleep so I figured I would pack it so you didn't have to in the morning.