"Wait, you two know? What is it?" Kaminari asked, his interest peaked. His boyfriend had been disappearing every now and then to hang out with Izuku for a reason he'd never tell him and his curiosity is killing him.

"Denks, seriously none of your business." Shinso said quickly.

"Awe, c'mon! Everyone else knows!" Kaminari whined to his boyfriend, even though he knew he'd never figure it out. He had been asking for months and still didn't know.

"I don't know." Kirishima said with a shrug, moving to sit down on the couch.

"You don't count." Kaminari said right back, laughing slightly when Kirishima gasped and held a hand over his heart.

"You wound me bro, you wound me." He said.

Shinso cleared his throat, catching his boyfriend's attention once again. "Denki, please just go home and get rid of the other morons that don't live downstairs. Please? For me?" He asked, knowing the blond couldn't say no to that.

"You're mean and underhanded, you know that?" Kaminari asked, putting his guitar away and getting ready to leave.

"Love you." Shinso said with a soft smile.

Kaminari chuckled a little at his one eighty. "Love you to." He said before ending the call.

"Okay, c'mon Kiri, we have to leave apparently." Kaminari instructed.

"Do I get to know why or no?" Kirishima asked, not sounding like he even needed to know. He was just a little curious.

Katsuki shook his head. "No, just leave." He said.

Kaminari and Kirishima, who were both used to his attitude, didn't take it personal and left with goodbyes.

Once they were both gone, Katsuki let out a sigh and collapsed onto his boyfriend, who had taken over Kirishima's spot on the couch. "That fucking nerd." He said, shaking his head.

Shoto just hummed in response and dragged a hand through the blond's hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Holy shit Mido, just go to fucking bed." Shinso said with a groan. It was the next night and Uraraka and Shinso were barely staying awake while Izuku had been up for over twenty four hours and didn't seem to be crashing any time soon.

"I don't have a switch in my brain that I can flip and suddenly I sleep like every other normal human being, Shinso!" Izuku said, clearly distressed with the fact the had been trying and failing to sleep for a while now. Whenever it was particularly hard for him to sleep, he was always hard on himself and overly frustrated.

"Well how did Todoroki and Bakugou get you to sleep?! Todoroki said they got you to so don't bother lying." Shinso said, seeing as Izuku was about to deflect his question.

Just like that, the green haired boy clamped up and didn't say anything else.

"Oh my god I'm going to kill him." Uraraka said, yawning right after.

"Uraraka, just go sleep in Mido's room. I can handle him." Shinso said, waving off the girl, who didn't fight him too hard on it.

Once it was just the two of them, Shinso ran a hand down his face and let out a breath. "Help me help you." He said, but was met with silence.

Izuku had turned his entire body around so he could look out the window at the stars and completely avoid Shinso all together. Which is why he didn't notice he pulled out his phone and dialed a number until he started talking.

"Sorry to wake you up, but he's been awake for longer than I care to admit. I need your guys' help." Shinso said, shushing Izuku as he started to protest.

A few seconds later he spoke again. "Yeah, thanks. Just come right up. Yup, bye." He said, hanging up the phone.

Izuku was glaring daggers at him. "What're you doing?! Why would you wake them up?" He snapped.

"Because you need to fucking sleep! And I don't want to deal with your bitchy sleep deprived self anymore." Shinso snapped right back, instantly regretting it when he saw the tears in Izuku's eyes.

"It's not like I'm trying to be like this, you asshole." Izuku said, turning back to the window again.

Shinso sighed, knowing he was gonna be in trouble until he at least got some sleep. "I'm sorry, that's not what I meant." He apologized, but Izuku just continued to ignore him.

Soon enough, a very tired looking Shoto and Katsuki walked into Izuku's part of the house.

"What the hell did you do?" Katsuki asked, being able to see how upset Izuku was.

"Called you two." Shinso said.

"And called me a bitch." Izuku hissed at him.

"Shinso, just go crash on our couch." Shoto said, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Gladly." Shinso mumbled, walking right out of Izuku's home and into the lower level.

Once he was gone, Katsuki shut the door and locked it for the night so no one would break in, seeing as they weren't in the nicest part of town.

Shoto made his way over to the couch Izuku was on, sitting next to him. The green haired boy made no movement or acknowledgment, making Shoto sigh. "C'mere Midoriya, you're exhausted and you know this helps." He said.

Izuku stayed still and silent.

Until Katsuki huffed and picked him up. Izuku let out a squeal as the blond sat down where he had been and placed him on his lap. "You're being fucking difficult for someone who broke into our house two nights ago for snacks." He muttered quietly.

Izuku crossed his arms as he rested his forehead against the blond's chest. "I wanted snacks, not to sleep on you." He shot back.

"That didn't stop you though." Shoto pointed out.

The smaller boy fisted his hands into his hair. "I shouldn't be like this! I shouldn't only be able to sleep when I'm with you guys! Don't either of you realize how fucked up that is? How fucked up I am?" He asked, tears once again welling up in his eyes.

"We're all fucked up, get over it." Katsuki said, grabbing his hands away from his hair before he hurt himself and hugging him to his chest. "Just get some fucking sleep and yell at us in the morning."

Izuku softly cried into the blond's chest, who didn't seem to mind. Katsuki just let one hand travel through his green curls and the other trace small circles on his back, hoping that it helped at least a little. Eventually the shaking stopped and Izuku's breathing evened out.

"It's cute, watching you be worried about someone." Shoto spoke up as he leaned his head onto Katsuki's shoulder.

"Yeah well it's my fucking fault he's like this, helping him sleep is the least I could do." Katsuki muttered, his guilt as clear as day.

"You sure helping him sleep is all you're doing?" Shoto asked with a knowing smirk.

Katsuki shook his head at the other male. "Just go to bed." He said, a small smile on his face.

"Hm, I'm already ten steps ahead of you." Shoto mumbled.

"Yeah, yeah, aren't you always?"