Survivor

(That isn't part of the story ^^^ just wanted to show what I got. I got air bender three time honestly thought I'd get fire bender lol)
~
Survivor
~

I caught a couple frogs the cooked them. It didn't taste very well but I need to take the opportunity to eat. I didn't finish my meal at Kyo's house and there was no telling how long my walk would be. If they left me behind I don't know if I would go try to find them or not. If they left me then that means I just didn't belong in their group.

*ribbit*

"Shut up!" The frogs croaking got annoying real quick.

I shot fire over the water and they quickly shut up.

"Just one good thing tonight...please."

And as if the spirits answered my prayers little bugs flew out. Not just bugs, fire flies. I put out my fire and watched the little lit up bugs dance around. The light from the small bugs mixed with the stars over me and it was like magic. I wish I could share this moment with someone. It would be perfect. If we had a nice blanket and some pillows. Perhaps a more comfortable outfit instead of me dressing like a bounty hunter.

"🎶it's your loss in the e-end.
And you don't deserve me again.
Don't come crying back to be friends.
Cause it's your lose in the end.🎶"

(You lose - Lucy Cloud)🎶

And with that I fell asleep...

🔥🔥🔥

The sound of leaves crunching woke me up. Instead of calling out 'hello' like a dumba$$ I just hid behind some shrubs.

"Search the area. I Know she's here."

What the hell! Why would anyone look for me? I'm no one special.

The people here search around the woods of my sleeping place. One girl had her backed to me. Standing confidentially as she watched the three guards search.

They kicked the leaves and fire I had worked on. Looked up in the trees. Behind the bushes.

"Princess I found something!"

Before I could process what had happened my arm was violently yanked out from behind my bush. Then I was tossed forward but I kept my balance. You wanna fight. Let's fight.

"So your the Avatar's new addition. Didn't think they adopted fire benders." Azula.

Ew.

She had the most satisfied look on her face. Like she won some prize.

"Cuff her."

Three guards started walking towards me but I quickly shot fire balls at them all. Only one made contact. Now it's down to two. I get the next guy down with a fire whip and soon the third guy is taken down with a blue fire whip. The previous fire was orange. Now it's blue. I need to control my emotions. Hotter fire uses more energy.

Soon enough my fire was back to orange and red.

"Impressive. But not enough."

She shot lightning at me and I dodged it just barely. Before I could retain my composure she kicked blue fire at me.

As a retaliation I slung my foot in the air and red fire poured from my body like thick water. Which she dodged with ease.

Then I bent down a little bit and let fire erupt from my hands and cover the ground up to ten feet away from me. She hopped up on one of the trees that had eventually caught fire.

One of her fire balls came at me and I dodged but my mistake. In the process I had my back to her for a moment. The moment was long enough than went I turned around I saw lightning coming  straight for my face. It would be a miracle if I survived.

🌊🌬🌊

"Kai! Guys I found her!" I felt someone's hands on me. One hand on my side and other on the ground beside my head...Sokka...