Chapter 4: Elohim Gibor And Camael

"Ugh!... My head!.. What the hell happened?!"

I woke up holding my head, I don't have any memories last night until I saw Kotori's cold eyes piercing my soul. That's when I realized what I did.

"You are really hopeless you know that?!" she hissed.

"I didn't even know you were in there! You could've at least given me a chance to explain first before punching me out cold!" I argued.

"Well, you could've at least knock first before going in!" She argued back.

"I thought you were sleeping!"

"I was inside the bathroom! Didn't you see the light?!"

"I was tired from work! I'm not myself last night, and it's not like I saw your pink striped panty anyway!"

An awkward silence fell between us. I gulped down a lump in my throat when I felt the atmosphere inside my room changed.

Kotori clench her two fists, her face turns bright red, and grit her teeth. She slowly walks towards me with murderous eyes.

"K-Kotori? Look? We can talk about this." I stuttered.

"Must... Kill... A pervert." She keeps mumbling the words repeatedly.

Without warning, she pounces me and I felt her hands squeeze my neck.

"Urgh! I-I'm sorry!"

I struggle underneath her and tried to wiggle out but she was too strong, she was a supernatural being after all. But with the use of my will power, I use all my strength to turn the tables around.

Her grip loosens, so I took the advantage to pin both of her hands into the bed.

"Get off of me!"

"I will set you free, but first you need to chill out!"

"Argh! Alright! Alright!"

Kotori stop struggling and she was panting heavily. Her face heats up when we made eye contact.

The tension around us is heavy, I can feel her breathing heavily. Suddenly, I felt butterflies in my tummy as I stared into her beautiful red eyes while our bodies are press against each other.

"W-We can forget what happened last night... I-If you could just get off of me." She looks away while stuttering.

"O-Oh yeah, yeah! I'm sorry!" I quickly get up, still blushing.

She stands up from the bed and walk towards the door. She looks at me and her mouth open to try to say something but no words came out, so she just walks out of my room without saying a single word.

"This is the weirdest day in my entire life!" I think to myself.

I stand up from my bed and change my clothes before going downstairs. When I arrived at the kitchen door, I saw Kotori slowly opening a lollipop.

I quickly dash towards her, snatching the lollipop on her left hand.

"Hey! Give it back!" she exclaimed.

"Ah, ah, ah... Didn't you forget our deal?" I look at her unamused.

She groans out in annoyance and just nodded.

"Yeah I remember."

Kotori rolled her eyes and went to the dining table. She sit down on the chair while pouting like a kid.

"Good, no sweets before meal." I chuckled and sit on the chair in the opposite side of the table that she's facing.

"Oh, come on! Don't be like that, you will lose your cuteness if you keep doing that." I tease her.