Chapter 6 - Booming

I asked Billie to be my actress in the mv of 'Faded' with a mask on. Just because she's taller than me. I like the idea of walking alone and exploring an abandoned building. Just a reference of the hollow song theme. And Finneas oversaw shooting the video for us.

I begged my mum for so long in order to get approval to find a forsaken town in the US. But once we got there, we did our job pretty quickly since it's very spooky with no one at the town building. I was afraid of a creeper coming out from my back and blow me up. We three felt the same at this and decided not to do it again without a massive team.

But anyway, my plan went well, and it didn't take much time to render the video. And this time since I have a music video for 'Faded'. I decided to upload it on YouTube instead of just in SoundCloud. Just a month after Billie's 'Ocean Eyes'. And the song is somewhat successful in my thought. It is so funny to watch the video since the actress is Billie. If I am the main character in my MV. I'll be so cringed and embarrassed to see myself moving.

 I'll be so cringed and embarrassed to see myself moving

That song is exploding right now. People love 'Faded' so much. I had uploaded the video for only 3 days and that stats were blowing up in a rocket speed. Faster than James Corden running away from a spider.

I started to feel I'm this is a real deal. Music is no longer habits only. It would become my career in my life. What if I get a Grammy award? That would be absolutely marvellous. The stats are getting higher together with my boiling blood. It is just fascinating to know that people relish my style.

I put aside my thoughts since it's been a month after the video uploaded and went for Billie. Billie was laying on her bed of cause. What else can she do?

"Billie, what are you doing?" I want to know if she's busy or not.

"Just playing with my phone. Hey, since you're here. Want to play some video game?" She put down her phone and suggests while dragging me to her bed.

"K, what do you want to play?" I sit beside her and hold her white Xbox controller.

"How about some 'ilomilo'. You know I love that game." She locates the disk at the shelf after realizing where she put the game.

I'm not supposed to spill the beans. But Billie really loves the game a lot. The game is about two little red and blue creatures called 'ilo' and 'milo' are separated from each other. The goal is to reunite them through different tasks and challenges. That sounds easy at first glance but not the case while you reach a higher level. Finneas and I would play along with Billie sometimes. But she would enjoy the game with herself too.

"Come on Ilene, move your slow butt and get that block to fill the gap here." She hastens me to speed up considering I'm not as good as her in this game.

"I'm trying Billie. Don't you see I'm trying my best?" I shout out while trying to play the game when the controller is behind my back.

"Stop that stupidity. Play it like a normal human being." She shrieks meanwhile all I see is her playing the game with an upside-down controller.

"If you say so." I sigh. And I grab a cushion and put it on her thigh before I lean on it. This is my favourite gaming posture.

This is my favourite gaming posture

(This is my best drawing effort. :D Blue is Billie and red is Ilene. Luckily, I'm not an art student.)

She always put my head on her thigh when I was young, I mean I'm 12 now. But when I was in my childhood time, she was such a caring sister as if she's my mom. And I really enjoy our intimated sister-bond. Although she's a trouble maker and I have to clean up the mess she made.

"Oh Ilene, your head is so heavvvvvy. Did you eat all my Taki's just to make me suffer your weight?" What? I never ate your Taki's before. Who loves those red cigarettes-like object?

"Well, Billie. Time to grow up. Sometimes, life gives you pressures you can't sustain." I mock her while increasing the weight on my head.

"If I have a car, I'll kill you and put you on the backseat just to shut you up. And I will drop your corpse at the interstate. All you can see is the wasted gas came out from the exhaust pipe." Oh dear, she wants to kill me now. I knew she's a crazy maniac.

"No, you cannot do that. The police officer will search your room and find all the evidence. You are going to jail for the rest of your life without 'The Office'. Imagine that." I quickly strike back, trying to convince her not to murder me.

"If I have lost my mind. I would kill you no matter what consequences I'm gonna face. You better not make me angry girl." She says that humorously. Although it makes me tremble a little. I need Luke Skywalker to defeat the dark side of Billie. May the force be with me.

"I feel like we can make a song about what we just said." I change the subject to avoid me getting killed.

"Owww, not a bad idea. The song would be about me killing all my friends." She nods to agree and points her finger to me.

"Brutal cold blood. I like it." I try to evade her finger because of her cheetah-like sight. Her sight looks terrifying and ravenous. And I am the prey she's long for.

While I was indulging in my inner thoughts, a ting(Ling-ling) sound emitted. That was some message on my phone. But what could it be?

----------------------------------------

A/N: Just a tiny little cliffhanger although it's not that difficult to guess the following plot.