『you divin' in my P O O L』

Bags of plastics thrown out, containing all the delivery food packages, finally it's the end of exam and he's finally free. The restrictions had been toned down a lot too, reducing the stress stacked up inside. He misses the sun and the scent of the sea already, the feeling of waves brushing his feet, walking barefoot on white sands, and the breeze passes through his hair. A notification pops up, someone already tired being ignored for past weeks, thanks to the exams and this online learning schedule he had gotten used to. "Are you alive?" he reads the message out loud while sipping his Americano. Chuckling, he scrolled up to dozens of unread messages from past weeks, since the ban was lifted a couple days ago, apparently this person already planned that travel he promised to go together. They agreed they will go to Pattaya, just for the weekend since he will have another business matter to attend on Monday. Quickly, he packs all necessary stuff, excitedly he stuffed his beloved beach shirt that had been hanging for too long into the bag. Even though it's just 2 days and 1 night trip, he's delighted for finally be able to spend time together after being buried under study materials.

*

Walking under sunny Pattaya made them soaked in sweat, while fanning himself with his hand, the other hand opening the button. "Hey, no," the hand of the older man stops him, his eyes glaring alarmingly on the exposed pale white chest. "Aoo, Earth, chill down. We won't look or sneak a peek," the other guy who's shorter, wearing black shirt with white flowers, busy filming the view with his phone while responding to the grumpy tanned man. Another girl dressed in blue giggling at the gang of boys, this is the first trip of her old friend bringing his (not yet) wife. Finally, the boy buttoned up, the temperature already made him dizzy, he didn't want any argument happening. Inside the resort there aren't many people to start with, they rarely bump to other people while walking around the property. "Do you want to do anything this afternoon?" the older man tried to block the sun while walking beside him. "Nothing really, maybe just laying on my bed," his energy still needs to be recharged after so many sleepless nights passed during exam week. "Alright, I'll be at the gym, just go there if need anything," this answer makes the boy gawk at him, then shouting when he's already meters away, "You told me not to expose my chest but you will expose yours at the gym????!"

*

The next and last day, Earth promises to let Mix swim in the hotel pool. Before that though, he goes shopping spree by himself, enjoying me time, visiting places he wants, also opening any number of buttons on his shirt, besides the older man still busy inside the gym with his gang. One of the photos he posted in his social media caused another raging message from the older one. When he got back, preparing himself for swimming, he sensed a dark aura behind him. "Oh, I didn't see you there," one sweaty Earth walks across the room, says nothing but grabs a towel and enters the bathroom and closes the door with a bang. The boy only stared at the door for a second, then shaking his head as he prepared the stuff to bring to the swimming pool. Arriving at the lobby, the other two were already waiting for them, "What did you do to him? He looks like he could kill anyone with that eyes," the shorter guy named Kenji, one of Earth's longest best friends whispering to him as they're getting ready to enter the pool. "Nothing, but please help me take pictures later, please?" letting out a long sigh, he's eyeing the older man already jumping into the pool. "No problem!" then both of them jump into the pool sequentially. Everyone was enjoying the time in the water, especially the boy who missed the feeling under the water, after he swam forth and back, he noticed a lonely back sitting behind the sunset. Tapping the shoulder lightly, a ray of sunlight covers half of the face, accentuating the fine jaw he usually looks only inches away. "Let's take a photo together," he suggests while smiling mischievously, like always. "I'll post on mine tagging you and you post on yours tagging me, deal?" figuring out the plan of the younger boy he playfully splash water at him. "P'Kenji, please take a photo of us!" the one who got called already pull out his phone to secretly record the previous situation, before finally capture the moment of the two with sunset as background.

*

Getting back to their room, with cheerful mood he posted the photo into his page, tagging the older man as promised. "What are you smiling at?" apparently the other person was still grumpy, as he sat down in front of the boy on the bed. "Have you posted yours? I haven't got any notifications," responding to the question, he dares back to give him the look. "I will post it but you still won't get away with that," closing the space between them, the older man put both of his arms around the boy, locking any movement of the other person, but still he's busy tapping on his phone. When their faces get closer, leisurely he puts his hand into the older man's lips, "Post first," he doesn't even spare a glance until he finishes using his phone, crossing his arm waiting for the other one to do what he asks. Removing his arm, quickly he takes his phone, posting the photo as asked, then a sound of notifications pops up. "Okay, let's continue then," circling one of his arms into the older man's neck, cheekily right in front of him he opens the button of his shirt. "Remember, you are only allowed to do this in front of me," this time he didn't bother to stop the actions, rather he enjoys the view of this boy teasing him openly. As the sky turns dark outside, the lamp turns off, only the sound of their breaths mixed with moans can be heard as the night deepens.

***