"Chill Yul, He didn't exactly fired me. I actually quit" she was more in shock but she tried to calm down. "You what? Quit? YENA!!!"

I have to tell her what really happened.

Flashback

"You two. Meeting. In my office. Now" I followed Juri to the staff room as we both have no idea what was happening.

"Sir, is this some random thing to get us do overtime? Cause if it is I wont do it" Juri was bold enough to speak. But our manager was so serious, I couldnt.

"You know that our store hasn't been getting that much money ..." I think I know where this is going. I gave a look at Juri's side and her head was already lowered.

"Then I quit. Juri can keep the job" Both of them just stared at me in shock.

"Yena ..." I gave Juri a light pat on the back. "It's okay. I'll still visit you here"

Our boss just stared at us. He was thinking of something but I wasnt sure what. "Juri, can you leave me and Yena for a second?" She nodded. She gave me a small smile as she left.

"What are you thinking of?" He gave me a blank stare then smiled. "You. You knew that I was gonna fire Juri. You need your job, you cant just quit"

"But Juri also needs her job, she's been living alone for the past year. I guess I could look for a new job" I might have a hard time looking for Jobs but I have Yuri with me, while Juri has no one.

"If that's your decision then ... could I hire you back when I get more money?" I gave her a smile then nodded. I was about to leave when- "wait!"

"Why? Do I need to finish my shift first?" He shaked his head then searched something in his bag. "Here" he handed me six envelopes. "What is this?"

"Your pay" pay? What pay? Do I even need to get paid for working? "Isnt this too much?"

"Well, you've never accepted your pay since the first day you worked here" bu-but Juri said we dont get paid. She said we could just take as many ramen packs as we want. Aishhhh ... that Juri!!!

"Thank you sir. See you around" I took the six envelopes and went out of the office.

"Yena, I- I heard everything. You dont have to do this"I gave her a smile and went to get five instant ramen. "This will be my last pay. See you tomorrow"

End of flashback

"I did a good thing didn't I?"

"You didnt accept your pay for six months!?" uhhhhhhh ... we eat ramen everyday. So ...

"I didnt accept pay for four months. The other two were christmas bonus and normal bonus" she was relieved but you could still see the worry in her face. "I also got a night job"

"What kind of job? Is it legal?" I gave her a nod. I wasnt sure though. I'm not really licensed to give out tattoos. "Ok, be safe. Make sure to not get in trouble. I'll tell Goeun that you'll take the cafe job" then she went out.

Ahhhhhhhhh ... when should I tell her?

I find her scary sometimes but she only does it because she cares for me. We promised that we will never have secrets anymore but what am I doing?

Ding ... ding

Ding ... ding

My new phone dinged as I unmuted it. I held Yuri's phone, it was my surprise for her.

Ms. Kim

:Juri
:Do you have time today?
:Can I call you?

No I dont i'm sorry:

:do you think that i'm a stranger?

Yes:
But thank you for the phones:

:what did your friend say?

I didnt tell her yet:

:please think of me as a friend
:you just remind me so much of her
:i'm not a bad person

I know your not:
But i'm only replying because you bought me this:

:i'll call you again one day
:I want you to meet my other friends
:they'll like you
:you can even invite your other friend

Yuri:

:ahh yes
:Yuri

Ok:
Bye:

:wait
:Juri, promise me you'll answer my calls
:and only mine
:dont answer, unless it's Yuri's call or mine

Ok, I got it:
I'll also save my other friends number:

:which friend?
:the one at the convenience store?

Yeah:

:ok but dont give out to just anyone

Bye:

I left the chat. And hid my phone in my bag. Well ... she's not my only contact though. I also have Yuri's phone no., Juri's and Smiley face. She cant tell me what to do.

But it is a bit awkward, I mean a random stranger bought me and Yuri a phone. Then she asks me to not tell anyone that she bought me this. Isnt that weird, what's weirder is she thinks my name is Takahashi Juri.

Yuri came back and I hid the phone's just in time. "She said you can start working by next week"