Epilogue

Two years later

Aria's POV:

When I first met the Idiots, I never thought I'd end up being close friends with them. And I absolutely, did not think I would end up engaged to one of them!

"Aria, please sit down! It took ages making your hair look like that and not like a lions mane." Mum pleaded, grabbing a hold of my shoulders, and pushing me down on my chair again.

I huffed and crossed my arms.

I heard Em snort, and I glared at her.

"You'd think we're getting you ready for your 10th birthday party, not your wedding." She smiled teasingly at me, I responded by sticking out my tongue at her, and she mimicked my gesture.

Suddently, the door burst open, Brent and Eve ran in.

"Guys, we might have a small problem..." Brent announced, making my mum take away her hands from my shoulder and cover a gasped that escaped her lips. I stood up and glared at them.

"N-no it's not a-anything important." Brent stuttered, Eve groaned and pushed Brent behind her.

"Don't listen to this dork. Everything is fine, it's just that the Groom is throwing a fit, becasue he can't see you." Eve explained, and I instantly calmed down.

Without a word, I started walking towards the door, but Em held me back.

"Dude, what the fuck are you doing? He's not supposed to see your dress until the wedding. It brings bad luck, you moron." She warned. I smiled.

"Eh, who cares about luck? If he wants to see me, than he will." I brushed past her and started walking down the hall.

"Justin move away from the fucking door! I want to see her!" I heard Chase shout. I stifled a laugh, and walked closer to the door.

"Chase, man. Eve is there now, talking to her." Justin said, trying to calm him down. I took that as my queue to open the door.

Justin looked at the door with widened eyes, Chase was standing with his back to the door. His breathing was heavy, so I just pointed to Justin to leave the room, which he gladly did.

"Chase." I said. Chase instantly turned around, and smiled when he saw me.

"I thought you left." He said, walking up to me, wrapping me in a hug. I hugged him back, breathing in his smell.

"I promised I'd never leave, didn't I? Plus, if anyone would leave, it would be you. I'm a bitch." I spoke truthfully. He chuckled, but didn't let go of me.

"Yes, you kind of are. But I wouldn't want you any other way. And I promised you I'd never leave as well, didn't I?" I could feel the smirk on his lips, and I stepped out of the hug.

"I hope you keep that promise, because you're son are not growing up without a father." His jaw dropped and he looked at me with wide eyes. I tensed, trying not to smile is hard when you just told your unborn son's father you're pregnant.

"I-is it mine?" He asked. I frowned.

"NO, it's Santa's! Yes, idiot! It's yours." He smiled and once again wrapped me in a hug.

"Let's get married, huh?" He whispered in my ear, causing me to laugh.

***

3 years later

Chase's POV:

I smiled as I saw Aria chasing Andy around in the garden. She picked him up and he squealed in surprise.

It's been three years since I got married to the girl of my dreams. Our first son, Andy is obviously three, since Ari was three months pregnant when we got married.

Our second child, our daughter, Everdeen is only 1 year old.

I smiled, gently rocked her back and forth in my arms.

She was beautiful, just like her older brother and her mother. Not as beautiful as me though.

"Chase, this villain has gone and drunken all the orange juice." Arias voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see Aria holding Andy over her shoulder, he was punching her back, but only in a playful way.

"Oh, no! How will we punish him this time, my love?" I asked, playing along.

Andy was shouting for me to save him, but Aria kept talking.

"I don't know, maybe... No dessert?! Wait, no! I want dessert. I got it! Tickle torture!" Aria dropped him on the grass, and started tickling him.

"Daddy, h-help m-me!" Andy shouted between giggles.

"I'm sorry, little man, the last time I got in your mothers way, she put a bullet through my leg." Aria looked up at me and smiled at the memory, and stuck her tongue out at me.

I love my family.

That's it then!

Thanks to everyone who has read my crappy writing. And a major thank you to all of you who voted and commented. It means a lot.

Hopefully I'll see you some time in the future. If you feel like it, please check out my other stories.

Once again, thank you for reading, and I hope to see you in the future.

Goodbye my fellow pandas (Happy New Year)

- Panda_Bacon