Take A Picture, It'll last longer Pt.1

Aria's POV:

I'm going to kill them, I'm fucking serious. Brent knows Chase hates me right now, and still! Here I am. Sharing a room with him, alone.

Making my bed, I looked across the room, to see Chase reading a book with his back to me.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." He snapped at me, without even turning around, he just turned a page and kept reading. I shook my head, and returned to making my bed.

Chase has been giving me silence treatment ever since we arrived at the location. And that was three hours ago.

Looking out the window next to my bed, I saw Eve and Justin arguing about something. Brent, Jayden, Cece and Em, unpacking the cars. And it hit me. This won't end well, no matter what I do. Someone will get hurt, or maybe even killed, and there is nothing I can do about it.

I have to clean this up. I dragged them into this mess, which means I have to get them out in one piece.

I felt my hands start to shake, so I sat down on top of my newly made bed. Looking down on my shaking hands, my breathing got heavier.

Panic started washing over me, but suddenly a pair of hands covered mine, preventing them from shaking.

"I've shouted your name four times." Chase whispered. I looked up and made eye contact with him.

"I-I didn't hear you." I choked out.

"You're not alright." He then stated. I would've smacked him, because of course I'm not fucking alright.

"And why do you say that?" I asked, breaking eye contact.

"You're avoiding eye contact, your hands are shaking, and you refuse to show emotion in your voice." He said, like it was obvious. Swatting his hands away, I stood up and walked over to where my bags were placed.

I started looking around my backpack, when I felt Chase's presence behind me. He placed a hand on my shoulder.

"This isn't your fault." Chase said. Standing straight, I walked closer to him.

"This, my friend. Is entirely my fault, don't you dare try to tell me anything different!" I spat. I raised my hands to push him out of my way, when he once again grabbed a hold of them.

"Get some rest." I shook my head, and once again, swatted his hands away.

"Not until this mess is cleaned up."

Chase's POV:

"Dude! Have you seen her?" Jayden burst into the room, screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Have I've seen who?" I looked up from my book.

"Aria, you idiot!" Jayden sighed. My eyes widened and I stood up.

"What are you talking about?" Standing up, I walked over to her bags. I remember her searching through it, while we were fighting earlier.

"She walked away from the camping ground around an hour ago. The girls are literally tearing this place apart, for only a clue to where she might be." Jayden scratched the back of his head, and worriedly looked over at me.

"And? Come on, Jay! That can't be it!" I shouted.

"E-eh, well. We heard you two shouting." He mumbled.

"Dammit!" I ran past Jayden who just stayed where he was.

Aria's POV:

After I ran out from Chase's and I's cabin, I headed straight for the woods. I had been walking around for a while when I found what I had been looking for. A small path.