"This is no place for a one-handed Autobot!" Shockwave said to Magnus before getting smacked to the helm from Magnus' new appendix.

"Maybe." Magnus said, "But I'll take one bum hand for one bum eye any day." He continued to give Shockwave a beat down.

"Commander!" Arcee called him, "Objective secured." She said, as we took out the last of the cons.

"Now it's time for you to surrender." Ultra Magnus said to Shockwave,

"A logically assumption." Shockwave said, trying to get back up from the beating of Magnus. "Worded not for."

With that, the Predacon came crashing down from the ceiling and knocking Magnus further away. We all started to engage the Predacon, but it did nothing as it just knocked us all away from each other. Shockwave was grabbed by the Predacon as it flies off with the device within its grasp.

It took a minute for all of us to recover, but we failed to keep the device from decepticon reach, which means Optimus was knocked by the Predacon when he engaged it. Ultra Magnus went towards me, making sure that I was okay as he checked for any injuries.

"Magnus, I'm alright." I said reassuring him that I was fine.

"I'm just glad that you are alright, Cadet." He said as he looked back towards the others. "As well as the team."

"I just hope that this couldn't get any worse." I said,

Back at the Base

Brianna's POV
I was currently on my phone as I listen to music through my earphones, texting to my dad that everything was okay so far at base. I saw Agent Fowler walking outside from his office with a folder in his hands. Probably another report. What happened next was the worse thing that could possibly happen.

A glass has been broken and when we saw who it was. It was from Laserbeak, who is in the base.

"Oh no." Me and Ratchet said,

"Don't let him get near Soundwave!" I yelled at Bulkhead and Smokescreen while they started firing towards Laserbeak.

Smokscreen was able to hit it, but Laserbeak was able to shoot at the straps his master was on and landed on Soundwave's chassis. Re-downloading the information he had along with some new one. This is bad. Soundwave was now up, without the straps thanks to his minicon and started to attack Bulkhead as he let out his cables and electrocuted him onto some cargo boxes. Smokescreen tried to kick him but ended up the same as Smokscreen, being electrocuted onto another cargo box. With them being knocked out, Soundwave started to walk towards Ratchet. Me and Agent Fowler tried to stop him but Fowler was knocked to some crates, while I was able to dodge it and went in front of Ratchet was I brought out my tased, pointing it at the silent con.

"Back off con!" I yelled pointing my taser at him.

"Brianna, step away now!" Ratchet said to me,

"No way, I'm letting him hurt you Ratchet." I said,

"No, Megatron might be attempting to build the Omega Lock." He yelled it at me.

"Then he might need you and your for- AHHH!!!" I wasn't able to finish my sentence to which I was electrocuted by Soundwave from behind and got knocked down onto the cold floor, drifting into the darkness.

When I woke up, I noticed that I was on the couch, until I remembered the scene.

"RATCHET!!!" I yelled, immediately looking for him.

"He's not here, Bri." I heard Arcee said as I came to notice that everyone was present in the room, except Ratchet. "Soundwave took him."

"I know." I said sadly, remembering what happened. "I was here when Laserbeak broke in here and got Soundwave out." I explained, "I was shocked by him when I tried to defend Ratchet, despite that I didn't stand a chance against him."

"Yet you displayed courage in trying to protect our comrade." Optimus said as he came forward.

"You're one though Phoenix, Brianna." Miko said as she handed me my taser. "Found it on the ground when we came back."

"Thanks." I said, "By the way, where have you three been?" I asked,

"We went to get some snacks, but you were too occupied and we didn't want to bother you." Jack explained, "Sorry if we left you." He apologized,

"It's fine, Jack." I said, waving off his apology. "The four of us could've been injured anyway."

"I'm just glad that you're okay after that shock from Soundwave, Brianna." My guardian said, gently scooping in her servos. "I got worried when I saw you laying down on the ground motionless." She said worriedly, "I was afraid you wouldn't wake up, but thankfully you did."

"How long was I out anyway?" I asked, "And where's Agent Fowler?" I looked around for the agent.

"You've been out for three hours." Raf said, "The bots returned a few minutes before that."

"What?!" I yelp in surprise, "That shock Soundwave must've given me was really something." I rubbed my head.

"Fowler is in the other room." Honeybee said as she sets me back down on the couch. "Right now, we're trying to find Ratchet and we know why he was taken."

"It's because of his synthetic energon, is it?" I asked,

She just nodded for answer as she left to check the scanners for decepticon activities. I guess synthetic energon is needed in making the Omega Lock...and that's why they needed Ratchet in order to finish it. Oh god I hope he's okay.

Cliffhanger
A/N: I'm sorry if this is a short chapter.