Today was slowly coming to an end, and the feeling of anxiousness was increasing. In no time Saturday would be here and I would have to spend a day out with Gabriel. And of course Bella too. Was I really ready for a day out with the Giovannis? Whether I was ready or not didn't matter if I was honestly speaking. I just had to think of this as a job and nothing more.

The week went by in a blur from one meeting to another. From lots of paperwork to lots more. I was barely living. Next month we had to go for a meeting out of town to meet up with one of our partners that are threatening to pull out. Another event I wasnt looking forward to. But one step at a time right? We just had to get through tomorrow first before we start thinking  of going out of town with Gabriel alone even though it's as boss and employee.

                      **************
I was currently getting ready to take Bella round town. They had decided to pick me up and we would be starting at the Arts museum. I decided she would like it as she was someone who liked the arts. We were also going to visit this place where you could create your own pottery, it was really fun when Alexis and I went with mum. They we would stop for lunch at this really nice restaurant, The Kanz, it had the best view in New York and it was a five star restaurant. I had made reservations on Wednesday immediately I heard she wanted to go round New York. And then the mall for shopping, I figured she would like that too. Basically the day was packed with so much activity. I heard called mum earlier on to inform her I wasn't coming over this weekend.

I just had to put on my sandals. I had on a pair of jeans and a cute orange sweater like top. And then I put on my purse and was out my door. I was waiting in front of my apartment complex when they drove into the parking lot and honked at me. I walked towards them and immediately Bella came down from the passengers seat and gave me a hug.
"Thanks so much for this." She said with a smile.
"It's my pleasure." I was about to go sit at the back seat when Bella stopped.
"You need to show him directions remember. So sit in front I'll sit at the back." And before I could say anything she was in the car with the speed of light. With no option but to sit in front I hope into the car.
"Good morning sir" I said to Gabriel. And he looked at me like a made some mistake.
"Sierra have you forgotten it's a weekend and we're not in the office?"
"Oh yeah, I'm sorry. I meant Gabriel." With a nod of his head we were on our way to the Museum of performing arts. (*note: I do not know if such a thing exists, if it doesn't no hate. It's Fiction*)

   "Wow Sierra this place is really great. How do you know I love the arts." Omg that's true Gabriel never told the now Sierra that his sister was studying dance in Australia. What should I say. At this point Gabriel was looking ate expectedly too.
"Uhmm I did my research Bella." I said with a smile. It wasn't entirely false, everything was on the internet these days. She nodded her head and continued looking around but I had a feeling Gabriel didn't buy my flimsy excuse.

  We had just finished with making our ceramic items at the pottery house we were currently on out way to The Kanz and it was some minutes past 1.
"After lunch, we'll head over to the mall. Is that okay with you?" I asked Bella.
"Of course, I love shopping. Let's visit Victoria's secret first when we get there. Okay Sierra?"
Uhmmm Victoria's secret with Gabriel around that would be such a hassle.
"Sure" I said with a forced smile. On reaching the kanz, we walked inside the building and I asked for our reservation.
"Reservation for three under Mr. Giovannis name." The receptionist typed in something into his computer and with no time they were showing us to our table.

We ordered our food and the appetizers came right in. We were seated upstairs, outisde. I recommended this place because of the view and that was something I wanted Bella and of course Gabriel to enjoy. Looking out to the scenery it felt so nice and relaxing like I had no big problem on my shoulders. Looking at other talk buildings and the busy streets of New York. I was so transfixed with the scenery that I didn't realize Gabriel had called me by my nickname and I answered.
"What? What did you call me?"
"I said Sisi. Isn't that your name, well the name your friends call you."
"Uhhmmm, yeah sure of course. How did you know that."
"I knew someone by your name before and she told me that's what her friends call her and I decided to see if you would respond if I called you by that name too, if that's what you friends call you by too." At this point j could see Bella looking between the both of us and smirking. What was running through the girls mind.
"So I can call you Sisi too right? Since you're friends with my brother and I'm also your friend."
"Yeah, we're friends." I said with a smile. Don't know if it's the same for your brother though. But what was Gabriel playing at, at this point I would get caught before the day was over. Lunch was a success, I guess. Apart from that slight slip up I hadn't made any other ones. But Gabriel was looking at me funny and I tried to look it off as much as possible by keeping myself busy with helping Bella shop for dresses, tops, shirts, underwear and makeup. The girl never got tired at this rate we would get home later than intended but thank God her brother came to his sense and opened his mouth.
"Uhmm Bella I think that's enough for today. You can come back some other time. Since you know you're here for a while."
"Okay Gab but can you guys stay here I'll be right back."
"Where are you going to?" I had to ask.
"Somewhere okay? I'll be right back. You guys just stay together here. Okay?" We both gave her a yes. What exactly was she up to now.
"I have no idea too." Gabriel replied. Wait I said that out loud?
"Yes Sisi you did." I opened my eyes wide and put my hands over my mouth. What's wrong with you Sierra and could he stop calling me Sisi it wasn't getting any funnier.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say those things out."
"It's okay, I was thinking exactly the same thing when she left." And then he started making conversation. Gabriel just keep quiet. We were both standing awkwardly by the exit.
"Soo did you have fun too?" I really didn't want to indulge but I also didn't want to be rude.
"Yes I did. You? Did you have fun?"
"Well since you were here. It was better than I imagined it." I looked at him like he had grown an extra mouth, what nonsense was he spewing out. But I decided to act deaf towards the end of his sentence.
"That's great then." I said with a smile. I could feel the awkward tension building up until thankfully Bella came to the rescue.
"I'm back. Now we can leave."
"So what exactly did you do. B" her brother asked her.
"Nothing much" and then she winked. I couldn't hold back my laughter at the expression on his face after she did that. And as fast as the laughter came it was gone with the look Gabriel gave me.
"Let's go drop Sierra off." That was the greatest idea he had come up with since this morning.

We had gotten to my apartment, I was about to go down when Gabriel stopped me with his hands.
"Thank you so much. Sierra. You were a great help." He said with that smile that made my stomach rumble even though I just ate snacks at the mall.
"It's no problem. I was really happy to do it."
"Goodnight Sierra."
"Goodnight Gabriel" I said and then after staring at him and him at me for God knows how long, I heard the clearing of a throat from the back which no doubt belonged to Bella. And I immediately came back to my senses.
"Uhmm I'll be off now."
I came down and Bella came down from the back. Then she gave me a big long hug. Woahhhh she was really thanksul I guess.
"Thanks so much Sisi, I feel like thats what I've been saying all day but I'm really grateful. And I had so much fun. So I got you this, don't open it now, open it when you get in. Goodnight."
And with that she was in the car immediately without waiting for my reply. I waved her a goodbye and the next thing I knew they were out of my apartment complex parking lot as fast as they came in this morning.

I was so exhausted and so happy the next day wasn't a work day cause I could relax, once I was in my apartment, I dropped down on the couch and fell asleep with a smile on my face thinking about the fun I had today with Gabriel and Bella.

*Wipes sweat off of face* I've been on this chapter for so long. I'm so happy I'm finally done with it. Hope you guys like it. Borahae 💜
Xoxo