Chapter Five

After we finish shooting I found Caroline coloring in the chair I left her in.

"Hey what are you doing." I ask lofting her into my lap.

"I colwing. See!!!" She held up her coloring book.

She colored the elephant yellow and drew purple stars on it. And it was colored out of the lines.

"Its Beautiful!!! Ready to go bye bye?" I asked her.

"Yes mommy." She closed her book and I grabbed ,y bag and said bye to everyone and carried her out.

When we were in the car I heard her speak up.

"Can we get ice cweam mommy?" I smile and looked in the review mirror.

"I don't know....." I play around.

"Pwease mommy!!" She begged. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Well you were a good girl today so let's go get some ice cream.." I say pulling into the ice cream parlor.

"Yay!!!!! Thank you mommy!!" She said as I got her out of her car seat. I set her on her feet and locked the car up taking her hand.

"You gotta stay close to mommy okay?"

"Okay mommy."  We walk in and I get our ice cream. The parlor wasn't packed since it was in December.

"Caroline you wanna put up the tree tonight?" I asked smiling.

"I can help?" She asked.

"Yeah you can help make it pretty!" I laughed when she cheered and gave me a hug.

       *************************************

That night I made us dinner and after that I put up the tree. After I put on the lights and garlin I let her put on ordaments. After that I lifted her up and let her put the star on top.

"Alright princess bath time..." I say shanding up.

"Can I have a bubble baff ..." She asked as we walk to the bath room.

"Sure honey alright arms up." I helped her get undressed and set her in the tub. "Mommy's getting your jammies okay?"

"Yes mommy"

20 minutes later it was 8:00 and Caroline was in her room playing while I was putting the dishes I'm the dishwasher.

"OWWWIEEE" I turn around seeing her run into the room screaming.

"Honey what happen? I picked her up and set her on the counter.

"I I I was pwaying wiff my my my dolwy and her house and the house closeded on my finger and it hurts mommy!!" She said crying.

"Aw my baby.. What finger was it." She showed ,e her finger. And I looked at it it was read and had a little cut. I got out her band aids with spongebob on them and put it on her finger.

"Mommy will you kiss it better?" She asked holding her finger up. I kissed her finger and picked her up.

"You can sleep with mommy tonight let to sleep."

"Okay mommy."