One

"What the hell Ruby Jane?! I'm so late to my scheduled meeting!" My dearest older brother irritatedly remarked.

"One minute! I'll just take a picture and an autograph from him kuya." I beamed.

My brother don't stand a choice of course but to wait for me. He continued to complain while we walk near Geo's dressing room.

Geo Jimenez - the hottest heartthrob of our generation. Don't be alarmed, we got in his dressing room because we always have connections, and thats my advantage over those screaming fans drooling over him.

I knocked once and the door opened. He smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"Hey, I've been waiting for you." He said, that made my heart pound.

"You're really expecting me?" I surprisedly asked to get an amused comment from my brother "Why wouldn't he expect you? Everytime he has a concert you're there to ask for a picture."

I glared at him "What? I'm just telling the truth Jennie! I won't schocked if one day Geo's tired seeing your face."

Geo chuckled and they had a fist bump "Thank you for coming with Jennie kuya Brent."

"I don't have a choice. I'd be dead with mok and dad if I don't accompany and watch over her."

"Oh, where's Lucas by the way?"

Seriously why am I being left out here? I was the one who convinced my brother to be here but why is it that I looked like I was out of place?

"Taking his driving lesson." My brother answered. Geo nodded. "Go ahead and put your signature in Jennie's album and take a picture already. I have a meeting."

"You whim like a child kuya Brent as if you can resist me." I grinned.

He rolled his eyes and went outside. Who would take a picture of me and Geo now? Hmp.

Geo wrote his signature on my album, then called his stylist to take a picture of us. I could feel eyes glaring at me. I dont think I am really welcomed here. But since Geo wanted me here they can't argue.

We really get along. Geo and me. If you'll ask me why its because of my connection again. Our family's quite close too. I've known him since we we're kids and dammit he's really really good looking. Since we were kids I knew I have a crush ok him and when we grew up it eventually developed. He really captured my heart.

Whenever he's singing on stage I feel like I was the one he's serenading. When I watch him on screen with some actresses paired with her in a sweet scene I feel the urge to slap that woman away from him. God, I know Geo will always choose me over them. I've got the looks and riches!

"I'm afraid your brother would drag you out, he's irritated." Geo smiled.

I nodded and gave back a shy smile "Yes uhm...I should go, thanks again." I was about to step out of his dressing room when I remembered something "I'll mention your account on my twitter and instagram don't forget to like it." I smiled naughtily.

"You don't need to remind me." He said and ruffled my hair.

I went back to kuya and we drove off to his office.

I can't contain my happiness whenever Geo do that. Butterflies seemed to swam across my stomach. His gestures made me think that maybe he likes me too. Am I that close to the good Lord? Is ge answering my prayers already? But then being the only girl in the family my dear brothers always oppose. They would remind me not to assume anything Geo's doing for me because we never know of he's just kind and that sweet.

Ugh! I don't want to think that way. I know that I have a room somewhere in his heart.

When we arrived at the office I immidiately hugged Ate Meg, Kuya Brent's wife. I must admit that I like her; She's very pretty and smart. Kuya and her were both Architechts. They own a firm which meant that they work 24/7 with each other. My brother's too possessive and too in love.

"How's meeting Geo? You look happy Jennie." Ate Meg noticed.

"I am! I got a signature and picture with him again. Im so lucky." I hander my album and let ate Meg see it.

"Tss." My brother bitterly commented. He's always like that but I know deep down he's happy for me.

While they are working I decided to slouch at the sofa, in a small room beside kuya's office. I made myself busy uploading my picture with Geo. We really match. We look good together. I cant help but to think and day dream like college was not two weeks ahead from now.

As I shift my gaze the door opened. Revealing my shitty twin Lucas. I stayed still reading comments on my post and ignored him. But then his face bothered me.

"What are you doing here Lucas?" I syddenly asked, not wanting his presence because we argue like cats and dogs.

"Well, you don't care." My bastard fraternal twin answered. Look how stubborn he is. Sometimes I want to tell mom and dad to separate us two just he couldn't annoy the hell out of me.

When that happens I would be the youngest! Yeah, I came out earlier than him. 4 secs is our gap. That was the reason why Im so pissed at him. I'm basically older than him but he acts like he's superior!

"Hey, make me a hot chocolate." I commanded.

He ignored me like I did when he entered the room. He continued to play in his iPad. He was even cursing when he lose. I hate this twin brother of mine!

Since today is Thursday I decided to scan old photos on my phone. I saw myself smiling looking at a couple of photos of me and Geo. I sighed. When will be officialy us?

I stopped when I swiped our photo from our promnade. Yes, he's my prom date. All girls that night simply wants to be in my place. I mean my date's Geo and he's so handsome anyone would want to be with him.

I'm such a lucky girl.

I can't help but to smile.

"Crazy" I heard Lucas spoke, when I looked at him he's eyeing me. So, he's telling me Im crazy? Tch. I don't care.

"You must be calling yourself huh?"

"I have told you this before and now I'm telling it one more time, I don't like Geo for you Jennie."

"I'm not even askinv for your opinion twin brother." I stood up and crosses my arms.

When we were kids we used to spend time together me Geo and Lucas. I just don't know what got in Lucas' head that he doesn't like Geo. The guy's too kind!

He threw a pillow on mg face then grinned upon seeing that he got it bull's eye. I stomped mg foot and threw the pillow back at him. We ended up pillow fighting until the door creaked open.

"Stop you two! Don't fight here!" Kuya Brent shouted.

"Lucas kept annoying me." I complained clinging my arms next to Kuya Brent.

My evil twin chuckled "She threw the pillow at me first." He lied.

"Liar!" I shouted gritting my teeth in annoyance. I can't wait for him to decide and move out of the house. I really wish I got a twin sister and not a jerk like him!