Chapter 20- Anger and Relationships

---Meghan's Pov---

I got to my room that night and pulled out my phone. I sat cross legged on my bed and say there for a moment. Deciding if I should call him. Then I hit the call button. I had to call Harry. I was worried of what would happen after. I hit the call button and put the phone up to my ear. Of course I couldn't just hang up now right. We had to talk.

"Hey babe." Harry says from the other line.

"Hello Styles." I say through clenched teeth. "How was yesterday night?" I ask angrily.

"What do you mean?" He seethes anger radiating through his voice.

"What do I mean Styles is you better get to my house quick." I tell him hanging up. I took a deep breath. I adjusted my leather jacket and re-did my hair. I made sure no tears would show up. I would not cry tonight. I was done crying over anything. I walked downstairs and heard the door bell. I raced to the door an opened it. Harry stood there confused.

"What are you talking about Meg." He sighs and I sit on my couch. He joins me in the sitting room and sits down across from me.

"So, lemme start this, have you and Cat ever hooked up?" I ask and he nods.

"Did you hook up last night?" I continued and he pauses and then shakes his head. "you're lying." I tell him clenching and un-clenching my fist.

"Okay yeah, I went to a party. I got drunk and hooked up with Cat but Meghan, I really like you I don't want to loose you. I can't do this. I need you in my life." He says his anger softening.

"No, if you wanted me you would have stayed. You don't cheat on someone when you care. I should have known this would be like all my other relationships. How could I ever trust you?" I start. He opens his mouth to try and lie to me again. "Get out of my house! I never want to see you again. I hate you and I never want you to talk to me, speak to me, tell me your lies again. GET OUT!!!" I shout shoving Harry out of my house.

"You can't do that. I didn't mean it I was drunk and not thinking." Harry yells back.

"If you do not leave I will call the cops!" Clenching my teeth and seething our the worlds my anger flaring. I could feel the adrenaline rushing my system. Harry walks towards the door.

"I didn't mean it." He yells raising a fist and I flinch he hits the door frame above me. "You thought I would hit you?" He asks and I nod still anger but a bit shaken. "I would never hit you. Ever." He whispers in my ear. Then walking out the door. I scream. That's all I could think. My mind was so mangled right now. Why couldn't just one of my relationships work out for me. Luke came running down the stairs and into the sitting room.

"Are you okay?" Luke asks and I groan.

"Do I look okay?" I question and sit in the couch.

"Not really." He says and I laugh.

"Boys are so stupid all of my relationships fail, and not just with boys. I mean with everyone. I fail at relationships." I tell Luke and he sits next to me.

"Tell me about your boyfriends before you moved to Australia." Luke says and I sigh.

"No thanks let's not open those wounds." I reply leaning up against Luke on the couch.

"They won't be wounds if we make fun of them after." He smiles and I shrug.

"Okay let's start with the first one I was 15 his name was James and he was 16 and we just kinda kissed and we never talked and when we did he was telling me all the things I needed to fix about myself. To be a better girlfriend. Eventually we fought and I yelled and he hit me. So, I broke up with him." I tell him and he pulls his arms around me like I hug.

"I wish I could have been there and have helped you. I'm a terrible brother. I should have been there to help to you." He responds arms still wrapped around me.

"There's nothing you could have done." I tell him.

"So, what about the next one." He asks letting me go.

"Then, there was David and he was just mean. He was so unkind to everyone and we just kinda went out I didn't like him and he moved. Then, there was Nathan and he was okay. He was super clingy and he was always pointing out my flaws. That's when the uh, anorexia started. I was always so angry I worked out all the time and I barely ate. I ate just enough to stay out of the hospital but still be loosing weight. It was a really dark time in my life." I tell him. I only had one more guy to talk about Jason.

"Was that it?" He asks.

"Nope there's one more Jason. He was great. He helped me get on the road of recovery and he was really nice. He always got me flowers. And I was always happy around him. But, he had bipolar disorder which made it really hard to be with him. He would be super happy and then just hit a low and I didn't sleep much most nights worried I would loose him. That every text could be the last one." I tell Luke. I think I had loved Jason he was so kind. I wish we still talked I should text him one of these days. I'll wait though.

"Wow, relationships just don't work out for you do they?" He asks and I laugh.

"They really don't and I don't know why I said yes to Harry I knew it would turn out bad. I just wish I had thought more. I could have save myself some pain." I says and he nods.

"You're just one broken heart closer to you're happily ever after. Miha." Luke smiles.

"Did you just?"

"I did. And now I'm going to bed text me if you need me." He says and I nod as he walks off. I let the tears go. I was alone and I could cry now. Now that no one was around to fake comfort me. I could finally cry. But after that I would build up my walls it was just me again no one else left to hurt me.

Well, this is an interesting chapter. I liked writing in a bit of Meghan's past. I hope you all love it and Comment and vote and stuff. Lots of Love, Meghan.