Chapter 8- Styles and Questions

---Meghan's Pov---

The last bell finally rang and I made it off to my locker. I'm so freaking glad it's Friday. Katie walked up to me as soon as I opened my locker.

"Don't look now but, there's the Harry Styles gang." She whispered.

"Why do I care?" I asked bored. I didn't know who they were and I didn't care.

"They are absolutely terrible but, every girl loved them and oh my gosh they are here for you." She whispered quietly and I sighed I grabbed some books and closed the locker. As soon as the door closed I saw 5 pretty hot boys. A blonde one, a almost Mexican one, one with curls, one that stood almost sassily, and a taller almost adult looking one.

"Can I help you boys, or are you just gonna stand there and stare?" I asked making eye contact with everyone of them.

"Well, I'm Harry, and obviously you're new here and don't know how to speak to us so, I'll let that slide." He started with a British accent and I cut him off.

"Oh sweetie, I'm defiantly not afraid of you. I never will be and I can talk to you however I want." I told him never breaking eye contact. He looked away and I could tell he was feeling nervous. Another boy stepped forward as if to challenge me.

"Look honey, I'm Louis and no one talks to us like that. No one." He says looking into my eyes. He and Harry had matching accents. I don't get nervous or distracted by the hot accent. Okay I got a little distracted. I never back down anyway.

"Don't honey me and I can talk to you however I want." I growl and he glares.

"Now, can I go?" I ask as though I need permission. I had to deal with guys like this in my last school except they didn't have hot British accents.

"Wait, look you're really hot would you go on a date with me?" Harry asks looking at me again. His eyes looked softer and I melted a bit he was pretty hot.

"Okay when and where?" I say quickly figuring it would throw them off. And you know accents. The blonde boy reached into his wallet and gives Mexican boy 5 bucks, as soon as I had finished speaking. Wow, classy.

"7 tomorrow diner downtown." He says and I flash a quick smile.

"Okay pick me up. Here's my number." I say handing him a slip of paper with my number on it.

"Okay babe see ya there." He smirked and walked away. He was hot, really I just wanted to listen to his accent longer.

"Did you say yes to a date with the Harry Styles?!?" Katie inquired as I continued walking

"I did he's hot." I replied and I continued walking.

"Ya but he's bad." She whispered.

"Ya but so am I." I said louder.

"Nah, you're sweet." She said smiling. Poor naive child.

"No, I've been expelled from 6 schools. I got suspended monthly. I've earned the 'bad' label in my opinion. In just laying low for a while for Liz." I tell her smiling. ((Sounds like it was written by a young child but it's a plot point I'm sorry))

"Really?" Katie squeaked.

"Yes, now either judge me from a distance or stop judging." I told her as I opened the door to the school.

"I'm not judging, that just doesn't seem like you." She says and I laugh.

"You don't really know me then." I say and I start home. I make my way up the street when I car pulled up beside me.