Brownies

Summary

❝Marry me and make me brownies every day. I'll do anything, I swear.❞

Every student in Moreno High’s Home Economics class has to bring food to school at least once a year. Food that they have to make themselves, or at least say they have. Usually, they just have their mother make it, and pass it off as their own, but not her.

Avery Reynolds made a batch of delicious brownies, and brought them in. She was usually left unnoticed, so it was pretty unexpected when the infamous Chase Parker announced that he would proudly have epic sex with her baking skills. It was definitely unexpected that she would fall in love with him, and the feeling could maybe, be mutual.

The same Chase Parker, who made everyone laugh at his lack of a brain-mouth filter. The same Chase Parker who sat at the ‘popular table’ and had his own fan club. The same Chase Parker who… attempted to propose to Avery multiple times, just for her baking skills. Wow, okay then.

Review

So this author is literally soo good! and awesome, she's really talented and write sooo well. I'm amazed with the way she writes. So i've suggested Pizzeria Boy, and Pyschic Chick in the last few chapters, and now I;m going to suggest this book. Brownies. It's an ongoing book, but it's worth reading because it's soo tempting and just irresistable to read. However I am warning you from now, that this book will leave you craving for the bakery food Ishaana mentions, but you still just got to read the book. You will love the characters soo much, and the book will just leave you smiling all the time. The book is warm and fuzzy and not filled with drama and that, which is perfect. GO CHECK THE BOOK OUT, COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW!