A Broken Road

Summary 

Paisley Valetta was once an average, artistic teenage girl. Finishing her junior year in high school with her best friend and her hot boyfriend. She's also really close to her free spirited mother. Until one night, Paisley and her mother get in a car accident, killing her mom and leaving Paisley all alone and forced to move across the country to live with her father, the man who abandoned her when she was six.

Along with having to live with her dad, she finds out that not only will she be living with her dad, but also with an unexpected roommate. Alex, who is her age and living with Charlie, Paisley's father, is staying just down the hall from Paisley for the summer.

How will she get through this grieving, fighting, and finding out who her true friends are?

Review

So I spent yesterday, reading like the whole day, and since I have soo many books in my library that needs to be be read, I started to read this book, since the writer is like A-Mazing, and i've read quite a few of her books. This book is well written and great, it's interesting, and I have loved reading this book because I finished it in one day, I couldnt stop reading this book at all, until I got to the end! There is love, drama, sadness, anger, funny moments, and it's a book worth reading, you will love it. Also you gotta check the author out because all the book's she's written are outstanding, though I haven't read them all, and I will soon, but the one's I've read are great and I know the rest are too, So remember to comment, vote and follow!