just a quick thing i guess

i was looking over some chapters because i couldn't go to sleep and i think i'm finally going insane and am getting insomnia, when i realized a lot of comments i never replied back to.

i'd like to say that the reason for this is as it follows:

around the time i made this, was going through a bit of a hard time in life. i didn't see certain notifications from anything, especially since i was dealing with family issues as i probably said in past chapters. other times, i just really didn't know how to reply without making it awkward. so i apologize if you felt hurt that i didnt reply. those weren't my intentions. i want to reply when i see them now, but i feel like it would be too weird to comment a year later, since majority of them were from 2019.

i also wanted to say, for probably the 100th time, thank you. thank you for reading and enjoying this book. im glad i could make this entertaining to you guys. i honestly never thought this book would get anywhere. but, it has. i like reading your comments over, even the new ones i get. it's awesome that this book got as many views and votes as it did. i love each and every one of you guys. i hope i can make the rest of this book as entertaining as it once was.

the next chapter will be soon, once i think completely on how it'll begin/end.

i hope you guys have a good day/night/evening. love you all 💕💞❤💕💞❤💕💞❤