Make Up n Fuck Up

Once they arrive at UA...

No one's Pov

The four made it to UA, opening the doors. Class 1-A were in shock to see both Bakugou and Todoroki in what almost seemed like they hadn't been harmed. But they were both mentally harmed. The class cheered as the Bakusquad and dekusquad went to go hug their family members. "AGH!! GET OFF OF ME!!" Bakugou yelled as he was tackled to the ground by his crying fam. "Can I just have my boyfriend back please?" Todoroki reached out towards the Bakusquad and they pulled away from Baku. He stood up and walked over to Todo. But someone interrupted what was about to be an awesome moment-

"OH MY GOSH BAKUGOU ARE YOU OKAY?!!" Urakaka screamed as she ran in front of him and started to look at the scratches and bruises he had. "What is with everyone taking my boyfriend today? He's my boyfriend for a reason." Todo thought as he glared boredly. "Oi! Roundface what are you doing-" Urakaka covered his mouth and her eyes widened. She stomped her way over to Todo. She stood in front of him as he raised an eyebrow. And then-

SLAP

Everyone's eyes widened, as they watched Urakaka slap Todo, his head turning to the side from the force she used. "Roundface!! What the hell?!!!" Bakugou yelled. Todo turned his head and gave her a death glare. "And what the hell was that for, Urakaka?" He asked, taking a step towards her. She took a step back and glared back at him. "You let Bakugou get hurt!!! You didn't even care about him, you just let him get beat up!!!" Todo's eyes widened in shock. And in fear that what she was saying was right. "YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT, YOU CAN'T EVEN SAVE THE PERSON YOU APPARENTLY LOVE!! WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!! JUST GO AWAY!! YOU'VE CAUSED ENOUGH TROUBLE ALREADY!!!" She yelled as 1-A became silent. Todo covered his mouth with his hand. "Y-you're right...I shouldn't be alive anymore..." Baku's eyes widened as he watched his boyfriend run off, silently sobbing. He looked at Urakaka and started to tear up. Then he let the tears fall. "HOW COULD YOU?!! I JUST GOT HIM BACK!! WE WERE BOTH RAPED WHEN WE WERE THERE, AND CHAINED AGAINST OUR WILL, SO OF COURSE HE COULDN'T SAVE ME!! HE DOES CARE ABOUT ME!!! HE DOES LOVE ME!! THAT'S WHY I'M HIS REASON FOR BEING ALIVE!!!" Baku cried as Urakaka and the rest of the class stared in shock. "I- I d-didnt....Bakug-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! DON'T EVER SAY A DAMN WORD TO ME AGAIN!!! BECAUSE OF YOU THE ONLY PERSON THAT SHOWS ME LOVE COULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW!!!" He yelled and ran out of the academy. She fell to her knees and looked at the ground in fear. Kiri ran up to her and grabbed her collar shirt. "...Why would you do that?..." He yelled. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes. Kami pulled him off of her. "C'mon Kiri!! Don't do anything you'd regret!!" He said as Kiri glared at the brunette. "THEY JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY!!! I'VE LEARNED TO EXCEPT IT, SO WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS?!!!" He yelled as tears streamed down her face. "I'M SORRY OKAY?!! I D-DON'T KNOW WHY I S-SAID IT!!!" She began to cry as everyone else sighed and sat down. "It's best if we just leave them to deal with it on their own." Mineta said, as everyone looked at him shocked, but agreed.

A/N: I said Mineta to see how you guys would react 😑😂

With Todoroki...

WARNING: Attempted murder...

Todoroki sat at the top of some roof. It was a 20 story drop. He used his ice to get up there. He sat on the ledge, his legs over it, and cried hugging himself. "I-I c-could have g-gotten h-him k-killed!! He w-would b-be d-dead...because of me!!! I can't m-marry s-someone when I-I c-can't even k-keep t-them s-safe!! .....why am I even alive?" He yelled. Bakugou was running trying to find him when he heard someone's cries. "ICYHOT?!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!! PLEASE!!!" he cried. Todo heard him and became silent. Baku heard the crying stop and knew he was close. He ran past a building but stopped. He swore that he saw something on top of it. He happened to trust his gut's feeling and looked up. His eyes widened as he stood in shock. Todoroki's body was hanging over the ledge. Someone was about to drop him.

Todoroki couldn't breath much. His throat was being crushed by someone's tight grip. He didn't know who it was, because he refused to open his eyes. The person hadn't spoke either. Todoroki felt their grip loosening. The person had a pretty big hand. But the hand felt familiar. "I wish I never had you as my son. You are a disappointment to the Todoroki family." Todoroki's eyes widened. It was Endeavor. "D-Dad...I'm sorry-" he felt Endeavor's grip go away, feeling himself fall out of the sky head first. Bakugou ran over to where he was falling, and used his explosions to soar into the air, to try and catch Todo. He saw Todo open his eyes as tears flew above him. Todo's body was facing the ground now. He opened his eyes and saw Bakugou flying towards him. He opened his arms wide, ready for Bakugou to catch him. Bakugou stopped the explosions and caught Todo, holding him tight. He landed on a roof that was closer to the ground. He fell to his knees while embracing Todo. They both cried in each other's arms. "Don't do that!!! Ever again!!! P-please, n-nev-ver a-again!!" Baku sobbed as Todo cried. "I c-can't.." Baku pulled away a little to look at Todo, he was confused. "I can't marry you...if I cant keep you safe.." Baku's eyes widened. "I'm not g-good enough for you...you d-deserve bett- mmph!" Baku interrputed him by passionately kissing him, laying down on top of him, his hands on his cheeks. Todo put his arms around Baku's waist. They both roughly kissed, pulling away after a few seconds panting. "No...y-you're my everything...you are the best for me...please don't leave me!!" Baku cried as Todo wiped his tears away and hugged him tighter. "I...I won't..." Baku nodded.

"..I love you Todo!..."

Todo looked into the sky and sighed a shaky breath.

"...I love you too Baku..."

So like. Hi. I realized I didn't give a warning at the beginning.... That's because I didn't think of that situation even happening, because I was just typing, kinda wasn't thinking bout it. So I'm sorry if you guys didn't expect that. (What am I talking about, you didn't =-=) 

Also I'm sorry this is shorter than usual, I kinda forgot where i was going with this. =>=

But I hope you enjoyed this!

I'll be making another part soon!

Luv you guys!!

Bye!!