There's A Traitor, He Has Our Kids

Long ass title. I know. But that's immediately what i thought of so eh. Okay, you can continue now =)

No one's POV

The group of friends walked up the steps to Todo's room. They walked in and became jealous of everything that was around. He had a huge bed. Walk in closet. Anything you asked for, for Christmas, he had already. Baku was the only one that had been there before. "Todoroki...this is gonna be the best sleepover ever!!!" Mina yelled as they went to his tv and tried to decide what they'd do. Baku stood next to Todo and held his hand. They sat on the bed while the others were on the floor. Todo looked into Baku's eyes, Baku doing the same. "Thanks for what you said back there." Todo said kissing Baku's hand. Baku blushed and looked away pouting. "It was true that's all. Don't think I did for you. That trash bag was getting on my nerves anyway." He said finally looking Todo again. Todo rolled his eyes and kissed Baku passionately on the lips. Baku leaned into the kiss and they sat on the bed making out. The Bakusquad stared in amazement, seeing as the two didn't care where they were when it came to loving each other.

CLICK

They burst out in laughter as Todo and Baku pulled away. The two looked at them questionably. Mina showed them her phone. She had taken a picture of them. Baku chased them around the room as Mina threw the phone to Todo, seeing as he was one thing he wouldn't blow up. Todo looked at the picture.

 Todo looked at the picture

(Pajamas tho)

Todo blushed and smiled nervously. Baku looked and hid his face in Todo's pillow. The others laughed as Sero grabbed some snacks. He came back and they started to play Five Nights at Freddy's. They agreed on the first one, since the other fnaf games were too scary and confusing. Bakugou only agreed because he wanted to see the idiots scared. But of course, we can't let him stay non scared. Neither can the Bakusquad or Todoroki. Everyone had him play first. He made it through 4 nights amd was on night five 5. He was and hour away from 6:00 AM, when he was jumpscared. He didn't react. He blinked. "AW FUCK THIS!! I WAS CLOSE TO 6 DAMN AM!!" he yelled giving the comtroller to Mina. Todo saw that he wasn't scared, so decided to scare him himself. He quickly poked Baku's sides with all of his fingers, earning him a shriek. "AAAHH!! ICYHOT BASTARD!!!" He yelled sending Todo explosions galore as the others wheezed and laughed on the floor. After laughing and screaming for half an hour, they ate snacks and set up their sleeping spots, Todo and Baku both taking the bed.

Baku got in bed and Todo followed right after him. Once they laid down, Todo pulled Baku closer, his nose resting in his ash-blond spikes. They yawned and the others laid down. "Night guys!!" Mina said exhaustively. "Night!" The others replied drifting off to sleep. Todo looked over at his beautiful blasty boi sleeping peacefully. He moved Baku's hair out of the way and kissed his forehead. "Goodnight my princess." Todo said softly closing his eyes and falling asleep.

A/N: Oh my gosh I'm crying while making this, it's too cute omg 😭😄

In the morning walk to class cuz I'm lazy....

The group of friends walked to class, Todo giving Baku a piggyback ride like a 5 year old. Bakugou's reasoning? "My legs hurt and you should carry the princess when he's is pain." Todo glared forward but smirked. "Oh so now you consider yourself a princess? Cute~." Baku's face flushed red and he put his head down. "T-THAT'S NOT W-WHAT I MEANT-" "you said it, you meant it. Can't take it back." Todo smirked as Baku hid his face in Todo's hair. The others chuckled as they made it to class. When they made it inside the classroom, Todo felt a pat on his head. He slightly looked up to find Bakugou fumbling with his fingers. "Hmm?" He hummed in response. "Hey...uh....can you put me down?" he asked as I nervously chuckled and put him down. "Thanks.." he kissed me on the cheek and basically sprinted to his seat. I put a hand on my face and became red.

*INSERT CACKLING FIRE SOUND*

"OH MY GOSH TODOROKI YOU'RE ON FIRE!!!" Mina yelled. I looked up and realized my quirk activated from embarrassment. I froze my left side and everyone sighed in relief. "Uhh, how long are you....gonna stay frozen?" Tokoyami asked. "Probably all day cuz of him." I glared playfully and pointed at Bakugou, who suddenly had a box of pocky sticks with his eyes closed. I smirked and went over to him while he had one in his mouth. I bit down the other end and he opened his eyes. He yelped in surprise and broke it. "Heh, you lose~ I'll pick your punishment later babe alright?" He got up and started to lightly punch me and complain. "I didn't know you were there you startled me!!! That's not fair!! Are you even listening?!! halfiie!!" He yelled stomping his foot like a five year old, though i didn't do that at five years old, I just said I don't like you and got what i wanted. I put a hand on his chin and ruffled his hair. "Like I said, punishment later." I smiled and he yelled as class started.

A/N: so I completely went off track of what it was supposed to lead up to, so now this is what was supposed to happen.

With the league of villains....

No one's POV

It was quiet in the liar. Besides twice talking. The league was waiting on him to remember the mission. "Soo, we take the red and white haired dude and the one from before and we capture them!" He cheered. "Yea but we need to get the little green dude on our side first buddy." His other half mentioned. "Oh yea." Shigaraki, Dabi, and Mr. Compress groaned. "We won't be able to start the plan until next week." Dabi groaned. He noticed that the blue haired boy didn't remark. He took the glass that he was holding and threw it at Shigaraki. Surprisingly, he caught it still turned around, without his pinky so it wouldn't disintegrate. "Nice catch creep." Dabi smirked. Shigaraki turned around and walked right in front of Dabi. "Don't tell me you guys are gonna make out right here." Spinner laughed. Shigaraki grunted at the remark and put his pinky on the glass purposely, disintegrating it right in front of Dabi. "Clean it up asshole." He smirked at Dabi and walked back over to the bar. Dabi rolled his eyes and started cleaning. "Twice. We get Midoriya to trick the two other idiots. Compress and Dabi will capture them take em here. And we decide what to do from there-" "CAN I STAB THEM WITH MY KNIVES AND TAKE THEIR BLOOD?" Toga yelled happily. "Ugh, just don't go overboard." He rolled his eyes when she shrieked in excitement. "So we get to take Shoto? Great.." Dabi smirked. "Stop being a perv, he's your brother." Shigaraki rolled his eyes again.

A/N: yes we're going with the theory of them being brothers cuz they are I said so and ya. And the league of villains know but 1-A doesn't. Continue uwu

Dabi flipped him off and finished cleaning. "You two are a ridiculous." Kurogiri said cleaning a glass behind the bar. "But they're a ridiculous couple!!!" Toga yelled as Dabi and Shigaraki became pink.

Long story short they played "run away from the angry hand man" until they decided to start they're plan.

Hello. Sry for stalling this chapter. I will make plenty more. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

See ya later!

Bye!

Edit: so I usually read my parts over after writing them like when they're published? And realized something. The part where they walk into class and Baku asked to be put down? Yeah I completely changed the POV without realizing so I'm gonna change that when I'm not tired cuz it's 4:16 A.M. , school starts in 16 days for me and I'm not getting sleep purposely, and I'm just really lazy and can't think at the moment so I will definitely try to update, hell if I have to throw my homework away to update then hell yeah, bye homework.

Sry for rambling I'm also really bored. Soo see ya later.

Baiii.