Hickey Walking Softie

Title is apart of story, not much for me to say except I kept stalling cuz I didn't have an idea right away, which I'm sorry, and hope you enjoy! Plz Continue uwu.

Todoroki's POV

I felt something moving against my bare skin. I opened one eye and looked down, to see Bakugou trying to slide out of my grip. I poked his side and he tensed up and looked at me. "H-Hi." He said embarrassed. I looked at his body and realized we were naked. I smirked and pulled him back down. He blushed a bright red as I pulled him closer to me. "What are you doing halfie-" he yelped as I started to plant hickies down his neck. He squirmed and moaned as I continuously bit down on his sweet spot. I pulled away as I realized some of his neck was covered in purple. And that we had classes. "Uhhh Baku?" I asked. He hummed in response. "Would you be mad if i told you you had a lot of hickies on your neck-" "yes but not super mad like usual." He interrupted standing up slowly from the pain. "You didnt let me finish." He raised an eyebrow. "If you had a lot of purple hickies on your neck, would you be angry if I told you we had classes?" I asked inching back towards the bathroom door. He turned around and glared at me. "HALF N HALF BASTARD IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!" He yelled as I ran into the bathroom and locked the door, then froze it shut. I could hear him outside the bathroom yelling while I got ready for the day.

Bakugou's POV

That fire and ice breathing fuck! "YOU BASTARD!!!! I have to go to those damn classes with everyone asking how I got them!!! I'm not covering it up with make up. It will be there for a couple of days. And I'm screwed And my ass hurts still!!!" I screeched as icyhot came out the bathroom and I got ready. I screamed at him as we left his dorm and walked to class. "Calm down. They probably know what happened anyway 'cause of your loud moaning." He smirked as I became red and chased him to the classroom. He opened the door and all we heard after that was:

BOOM (and a) THUD

I became conscious and realized i was on the floor. "Oh, so we fell." I thought as I opened an eye and stared, only to see blue and gray ones staring right back. I became a blushing, and rambling frenzy as icyhot laughed and carried me to my seat. He put me down in my seat and kissed my forehead, which earned us squeals, and giggles as I pouted. God, how'd I fall in love with this idiot? I hate every soul in the universe, and he magically appears into my life and says "Hey, I'm the BASTARD that's gonna change your mindset and make you love me! Cool? Okay!!" And I actually hate one less person now. How did it even come down to this? Well, combat training, talking, helping, shitty hair, confessions- my face became red as I remembered the previous night's events. I hid my face in my hands and continued sinking into my thoughts until-

"Sooo, did you and Todoroki have fun last night Bakugou?" Raccoon eyes randomly appeared in front of my desk, along with the other idiots which made me somewhat yelp. Somewhat. It mostly came out as a squeak in surprise. "That was......THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD!!!!" Tape arms screamed as the rest of the class chimed in. They came up to my desk and started pestering me with questions. "How'd you get the purple bruises Bakugou?" Dunce face asked, everyone focusing on that topic now. Then raccoon eyes laughed. "Todoroki did hear your wife?!!!" I looked over at icyhot and he had a major nosebleed, then he passed out. "HOLY SHIT I KILLED HIM WHAT DO I DO, WHAT DO I DO, WHAT DO I DO?!!!!" I screamed running to get tissues as I basically had to jump over a couple desks in time to realize that he just passed out from blood loss. I cleaned up the blood as much as I could and sighed when he sturred awake. He looked at me and smiled. "Why hello, Mr. Moans a lot. Did you have fun last night as I fucked you to your core-" "OKAY OKAY CLASS IN SESSION, PLEASE STOP THE DETAILS, WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID ALREADY!!" we looked at the man, known as Aizawa, who power walked into the class room and covered his face in embarrassment. We knew he was embarrassed about something else, the whole class of idiots realized. Me and icyhot became red as we sat in our seats quietly covering our faces. Everyone giggled as class went on and Aizawa tried not to fuck up his words in embarrassment while teaching.